Final two!

See the results of this poll: beatrix or elodie?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Beatrix Winter Nicolas : 33 (45%)
  • Elodie Snow Nicolas: 40 (55%)

They are both beautiful. I very slightly prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]

I like the both but I do slightly prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Vote for [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is a better match for Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

They are both stunning but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] has a slight bit more spunk than [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I went with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] because I thought it seemed more individual and distinct from Alora. But it you’d like the names to be more similar, go with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. [name_m]Both[/name_m] are very pretty.

Is [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] the last name? If so I think [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] sounds better than [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]. Otherwise I slightly prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f].

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is just gorgeous! I would use it if it was not so close to [name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] better, but the more I think about it, the more I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] with Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. My vote goes to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

I just adore the middle name [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. Now that I think about it both [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] are Disney [name_f]Princess[/name_f]’ so neither girl would feel left out.
Also I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] as it is unique, cutesy and on point for the modern era.

I voted for [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] is a bit hissy so I will have to change my vote to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m].

rollo

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is so girly, sweet, and precious! [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] IT.

the more i sound it out in my head, i agree [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] sounds “hissy.” i thought forgoing [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] for [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would prevent that but i don’t think it does. now i think i’m leaning towards [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]…

Agree that [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] sounds better with Alora.

Although I prefer the [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] combo, [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and Alora are too matchy for my comfort level. I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] would be a better choice.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is fabulous, so that got my vote.

I have never heard the name [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] before, but I love it! I also think it goes better with your last name than [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].