FINALLY a top 3

See the results of this poll: FINALLY a top 3

Respondents: 77 (This poll is closed)

• Kate (just Kate - not Katherine etc. I can’t use Katherine) : 28 (36%)
  • Hannah : 27 (35%)
  • Emily: 22 (29%)

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t think of them as boring! They are beautiful, timeless classics! :slight_smile:

I agree with @flowermae. These names would never feel dated, they are feminine classics, not at all boring!

I voted for [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I love the spunk.

Actually I think most people outside of baby name forums would not consider them boring. I think they all go well with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] but I think [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are a perfect set. My second choice would be [name_f]Hannah[/name_f].

I like them all, but I wouldn’t use [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. With a longer name like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] for your boy, [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as a full name feels incomplete. [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] works much better because it has the advantage of being short and sweet, but feeling full.

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] are perfect together!

I went with [name_f]Emily[/name_f] because [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] are very biblical, especially together. This could be a plus for you though! I find [name_f]Kate[/name_f] very unsubstantial with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] the best out of these three. I think it has the most personality and is the most memorable.

Of those 3, my favourite is [name_f]Hannah[/name_f].

I like the name [name_f]Emily[/name_f], but feel it is so overused right now, in comparison to [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

My name is [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I don’t know many others to be honest and I am in my mid thirties. I usually go by [name_f]Katie[/name_f] (but there is a story behind that). I often have people ask me what my name is short for, and I have had to explain to many people that it is just [name_f]Kate[/name_f], not [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] or something else.

These aren’t boring! They are beautiful classics. I love them all, but still vote [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].