Finally decided first name, help with middle please!

See the results of this poll: Pick a middle for Sylvie

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Sylvie Lucia (loo-see-ah) : 18 (37%)
  • Sylvie Camille : 13 (27%)
  • Sylvie Lux : 7 (14%)
  • Sylvie Ramona: 11 (22%)

Aw, so glad you found the one you loved! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is adorable. [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] are my favorites. briefly fights internal battle over which to vote for Oh, I voted for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] cute! (she could be your [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f])

I voted for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]. I adore both names!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]

I love the sound of [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], but the meaning of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is just so sweet! I like the letter and sound variance in [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], too.

I think they are all lovely. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is my favorite, I think it sounds modern and somehow vintage at the same time. I really like the story of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] once I read it though.

I vote [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]. [name_f]Love[/name_f] both the sound and the meaning. :slight_smile:

I voted [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], it sounds sing songy to me. Very pretty. But I was torn with lux. I really like the look and feel of sylvie lux, its about the only time I have ever found [name_f]Lux[/name_f] so appealing. I like the sound of sylvie lucia out loud better though.

Ditto! I voted [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] for the same reason: meaning, and also sound variance. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] are great runners-up. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is cute with a different fn, but with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] (which I love btw) it kind of morphs into silver lux(ury) in my head.

Would you consider [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]? Normally I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] to [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], but since [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is a favorite…

I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] best in sound, look, and meaning. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] would be my runner up, but [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is far in the lead.