FINALLY Done!! :)

Ahhh yay for [name]Susannah[/name]! It was my fave all along, and I agree with a pp that [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name] is absolutely darling!

[name]Happy[/name] rest of your pregnancy and best wishes for you and little [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]! It really is such a sunny, happy name :slight_smile:

Beautiful name!

I absolutely love the name [name]Susannah[/name]! The only reason I wouldn’t use it is I wouldn’t want people to shorten it to [name]Susie[/name], or [name]Susan[/name]. But [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is a beautiful name

rollo here! I couldn’t be happier or more excited to know that you have decided on [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]!! Such a beautiful name, wonderful news, I am now waiting excitedly for her birth announcement. Can you tell us approximately what date she is expected please?

rollo xoxo

Such a beautiful name!
Congrats on finally deciding and the new baby!

Thanks everyone we are so excited! She is due [name]May[/name] 25 , but the Dr. & I are guessing she will come a bit before that :slight_smile: I will post her birth announcement when she arrives.

[name]Lovely[/name] choice!