Finally down to 3 names.....

We have narrowed it down to 3. YAY!!!

[name]Cason[/name]/[name]Casen[/name]/[name]Cayson[/name]/Cassen ~ thoughts on spelling would be nice.

[name]Canaan[/name]

Cianan~ pronounced Kee-nan and is the ORIGINAL spelling od the name.

Thank you for your thoughts and input. [name]David[/name] is the middle name.

Cianan is most definitely my favourite. It’s handsome, historic, and yet has a fresh appeal to it. It has a great sound to it too and Irish names are hot now.

[name]Cason[/name] (or any spelling thereof) would be my least favourite as there as several -ason names ([name]Jason[/name], [name]Mason[/name] etc) as well as the multitude of -ayden names ([name]Caden[/name], [name]Jaden[/name], [name]Aiden[/name] etc) so it looks the least ‘fresh’ and, out of all the choices, would fade in to the background amongst all the other similar-sounding names.

[name]Canaan[/name] is interesting, but rather heavy going and you may have spelling issues.

I agree entirely with elea!

Cianan [name]David[/name] is my favorite.

I personally like [name]Cason[/name]/[name]Casen[/name]. We considered it as an alternative to [name]Mason[/name]. I like the -on spelling the best…
I really like how [name]Cason[/name] [name]David[/name] sounds…to me, it’s a good mix of a more “modern/contemporary” name with a more traditional name.

In my opinion, I think that [name]Canaan[/name] would provide spelling issues and Cianan would provide pronounciation issues. (As a teacher, I would honestly have no clue how to pronounce that on the first day, and that can be embarassing for students…)

Good luck, let us know what you decide!

Another vote for Cianan [name]David[/name]!

[name]Cason[/name]/[name]Casen[/name]/[name]Cayson[/name]/Cassen ~ thoughts on spelling would be nice.

[name]Canaan[/name]

Cianan~ pronounced Kee-nan and is the ORIGINAL spelling od the name.

My vote goes to [name]Cason[/name]. That spelling first, then [name]Cayson[/name]. To me the “e” is more feminine and I would pronounce Cassen like [name]Cassie[/name]. This name may be a little more “modern” sounding, but I do like it the best. You would constantly be correcting spelling and pronunciation with the other two. I can see the charm of Cianan if you are a name lover, but very few people would get that right even after being told how to say it!

So then, my second choice would be [name]Canaan[/name].

Definitely Cianan.

I third this! (Or fourth?)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Cianan [name]David[/name] sounds the best. Simple as that. [name]Both[/name] Casan and [name]Canaan[/name] have the same vowel sound as [name]David[/name], which throws both names off…

FINAL VOTE - Cianan!