Finally Down to Three!! Votes? :)

I like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f].

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f] gets my vote. Sounds good with sister’s name and I think the connection is lovely.

My personal favorite is [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f], but I like the connection of [name_f]Neema[/name_f] for you, in which case I would go with [name_f]Carissa[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Carissa[/name_f] goes better with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] anyway. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Cari[/name_f] (cah-ree). Good luck!

Eliana and Adelaide! I like both Carys and Neema but I like the connection with Neema so I think I’d go for Adelaide Neema.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f] is a really gorgeous name. Your other names are lovely and so meaningful, but [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f] is my choice of them as names,
Best wishes.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f]!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] carys

[name_f]Carissa[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f] is gorgeous! I love [name_f]Carissa[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] together because they have a similar starry feel. :slight_smile:

I prefer #2.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f] for sure!! beautiful!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f] gets my vote!

I like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f]!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

Thank you for all the great responses so far!! I need to start a tally!

[name_f]Adalaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]. Gorgeous name!

All three sound great! I like [name_f]Adalaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f] or [name_f]Carissa[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f].

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f] is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Neema[/name_f]

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]! It souds lovely.