Finally feeling CONFIDENT about our list...please give opinions!!!!

Okay,

This is our new and revised list of names for our little girl. Sibset are brothers [name]CAmDeN[/name] and [name]BEckEtt[/name]…
Last name starts with “L” and rhymes with “mine”

Middle name options are [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Martha[/name] (family names), but open to other suggestions.

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name] (pn: A-veh-leen)
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Acacia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (although we love this name we also know someone named this, so that makes it slightly less attractive to us)
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
Elowen [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name]?
[name]Hazel[/name] (can’t do [name]Louise[/name] because of the two "L"s together and [name]Martha[/name] doesn’t sound right to me, so need mn suggestions)

[name]Love[/name] your boy’s names, they make a great sibset! I would add either Elowen [name]Martha[/name], or [name]Hazel[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], or [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Diana[/name]?

Thanks so much! We really love our boys names too! This girl name thing has been quite tough!
Thank you for your opinion…

I guess I should also say that we have never been huge on nicknames, but would love to hear some suggestions for nn for our list. I don’t seem to be very good at it. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] would go really nicely with [name]Camden[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] (both names I love, by the way). I think that [name]Camden[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] are fresh, fairly new names, and I think that [name]Arden[/name] goes the best with that description.

Hmm…I’ll see what I can come up with!

[name]Aveline[/name] - [name]Ava[/name], Avvi (like [name]Abby[/name]), [name]Lena[/name]
[name]Verity[/name] – [name]Vera[/name], [name]Rita[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] – That’s a hard one. Nene? [name]Daffy[/name]?
[name]Acacia[/name] – [name]Casey[/name], [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - [name]Margie[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] – Ardie? That one’s hard too.
Elowen – [name]Elle[/name], Wen, [name]Wendy[/name], [name]Owen[/name], Loie (like the end of [name]Chloe[/name])
[name]Hazel[/name] – [name]Elle[/name], Hazy

[name]LOVE[/name] your boys’ names with [name]Arden[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], and [name]Margot[/name]! None of these really need nicknames (I like not needing nicknames). If you go with [name]Verity[/name], [name]Vera[/name] is pretty. [name]Acacia[/name] could take [name]Casey[/name], [name]Cia[/name], or [name]Ace[/name]. Elowen, which I like though I don’t love it paired with your boys’ names, might get [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Lola[/name], or [name]Wendy[/name].

The only one I’d take off the list is [name]Aveline[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though the last syllable will be pronounced differently from your last name, if your last name is spelling like L!ne, then I think the two would look funny or redundant next to one another.

[name]Margot[/name]/[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] are so perfect with the boys’ names! I slightly prefer [name]Margot[/name], but only because [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Camden[/name] are a bit similar. But that’s only if I’m nitpicking.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] are really sweet. [name]Martha[/name] is a really nice too as a first name. [name]Martha[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] or [name]Martha[/name] [name]Aveline[/name]?

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name] (pn: A-veh-leen)- my daughters middle name is [name]Aveline[/name] (pronounced same way) and i love it. We always get positive feedback on it.
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Louise[/name]- I love [name]Verity[/name] if i were to have another girl [name]Verity[/name] would be on the top 3 contenders.
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name]- like i prefer [name]Delta[/name], [name]Delphi[/name] and [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Acacia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]- i wanna love this name but it just sounds a little awkward
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (although we love this name we also know someone named this, so that makes it slightly less attractive to us)- i also know a [name]Margot[/name] and it too turns me off, although it is a great name
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name]- love
Elowen [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name]?- do not like this name
[name]Hazel[/name]- i do like it but it is very popular where i live

All in all you have alist of amazing names. You cant go wrong!

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name]- I love [name]Aveline[/name]. SO pretty. [name]Martha[/name] is my grandmothers name and if I ever have a daughter her middle name will me [name]Mara[/name]/[name]Margot[/name]/[name]Martha[/name]. I think [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name] is a beautiful name and goes well with your sib set.
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Louise[/name] -I like this, but I don’t [name]LOVE[/name] it the same way I love some of your other options. [name]Verity[/name] is pretty, but I don’t think it flows as nicely with your sib set as say [name]Aveline[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name].
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name] -I really love this name. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is pretty. It’s vintage and soft, but it has great flair. This is a great option.
[name]Acacia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] -I like [name]Acacia[/name]. It’s pretty. And [name]Acacia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] has good flow. I just love [name]Aveline[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] more.
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name] -I love [name]Margot[/name]. I can understand not wanting to use it because someone else you know has. I would base that decision on how close you are to the other [name]Margot[/name].
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] -[name]Arden[/name] is great. I love the was it feels vintage and fresh at the same time. This is a great contender. And [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] flows nicely.
Elowen [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name]? - I like this, but I don’t [name]LOVE[/name] it. It’s pretty and unusual which is a plus, but I don’t think it fits great with your sib set.
[name]Hazel[/name]- I love [name]Hazel[/name]. I think it works great with your other names. I’d suggest [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Maeve[/name].

All in all my favorites of your options are [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name], and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]/[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Arden[/name] and [name]Margot[/name] fit best with the boys’ names. I don’t think they need nicknames. My pick goes to [name]Arden[/name]

[name]Just[/name] noticed it you chose [name]Arden[/name], the sibset would be C-B-A

I love [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name]! It’s sophisticated, modern but still has a vintage feel. My favourite no for it is ari

First let me say how happy I am to see [name]Louise[/name] on someone’s list! [name]Arden[/name] is nms but [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is gorgeous and could change my mind, this is prn ably hands down my favorite.

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name] (pn: A-veh-leen) - I think [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is sweet, technically the right prn of [name]Aveline[/name] is A as in “at” but
maybe this could be either/or? Idk I go back and forth on this word name, I don’t have a problem with the [name]Line[/name] in [name]Aveline[/name] and L in your last name, I even sort of like it.

[name]Verity[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - not a fan of [name]Verity[/name], reminds me of “variety”

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - daphne is nms but this combo is ok, oesn’t do anything for me.

[name]Acacia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]- really like this

[name]Margot[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (although we love this name we also know someone named this, so that makes it slightly less attractive to us) [name]Love[/name] This!!! [name]Do[/name] les the person you know have this exact name combo? Are you close to them?

[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - like I said above, this is stunning and just right! :slight_smile:

Elowen [name]Martha[/name]/[name]Louise[/name]? - not a fan but definitely better with [name]Martha[/name]

[name]Hazel[/name] (can’t do [name]Louise[/name] because of the two "L"s together and [name]Martha[/name] doesn’t sound right to me, so need mn suggestions) I actually like it with [name]Louise[/name] but maybe [name]Marie[/name] would be a good compromise? It’s traditional and goes well with the unique hazel, gives the name an old fashioned feel and mixes the [name]Martha[/name] & [name]Louise[/name] soundss?

Ooooh pretty list! My favorites are [name]Aveline[/name], [name]Margot[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name].

Thank you for everyone’s opinions. Most people seem to like [name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name], which I really like as well. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be the hubby’s favorite and he wants to put it at the bottom of the list. At least it is not crossed off all together. He really seems to be leaning toward Elowen and I am still a bit stuck.

[name]Do[/name] any of you think that [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Camden[/name] sound too similar (rhyming) if I were to just name those two?

Thanks again, all of these opinions are so greatly appreciated!

[name]Arden[/name] and [name]Verity[/name] get my vote! Mainly because those are both on my list. :slight_smile:

[name]Camden[/name], [name]Beckett[/name] & [name]Daphne[/name] sound like a gorgeous sibset … in fact, I just fell absolutely in love with it! <3

I love the name [name]Hazel[/name]! Maybe you could add a one syllable middle name to go before [name]Martha[/name], so something like [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Martha[/name], or [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Bryn[/name] or take the letters of the name [name]Martha[/name] and make new names out of it? [name]Hart[/name], [name]Mara[/name], [name]Marta[/name], etc. Ideas:
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Martha[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Martha[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ray[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is nice though.