Finally Got My "Final" Top 10. Thoughts?

such a lovely list, teddy!!

maisie cecilia ~ this combo is adorable! cecilia is so beautiful and underused, and i love it paired with maisie.
darby anne-marie ~ anne-marie appreciation!! i love anne-marie as a double barrel name, and it balances out the unisex darby perfectly.
betty frances ~ love betty, love frances, and together they make such a sweet vintage combo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
clara rose ~ rose is usually considered a ‘filler’ middle, but i really love it paired with clara. this combo provokes imagery of golden sunsets and dark red roses.
lizzie winona ~ lizzie, the underrated elizabeth nickname :heart: the combo flows perfectly, and winona is gorgeous!
grace vanessa ~ grace is perfect with just about anything, but grace vanessa is chef’s kiss 🤌 my only complaint might be the repeating ‘s’ sounds? that’s not even bad though, just repetitive.
jessamy sue ~ jessamy is by far my favorite jess- name in existence, and the one-syllable middle does a great job of balancing it out.
nancy kate
delaney rachel ~ i know a delaney ‘laney’! i think it’s a gorgeous name, and very sweet with it.

overall, 10/10 for names :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Maisie Cecilia – Very cute.
Darby Anne-Marie – Adorable!
Betty Frances – I’m surprised how much I like this. It jus hits me right in the feels!
Clara Rose – Sweet and beautiful. While it is probably the most common name on your list, it is popular for a reason.
Lizzie Winona – I don’t care for Lizzie as a full name. I can get by on some nick-names-as-first-names, but this one doesn’t work, IMO.
Grace Vanessa – Nice.
Jessamy Sue “Amy” – This is not my style at all, yet at the same time I find it really cute.
Nancy Kate – My least favorite name on this list. Just no pleasant association with Nancy, and I think Kate seems jarring with it.
Delaney Rachel – I am not a huge fan of Delaney. It’s not bad, it just never jumped out at me. The flow of the two together is nice, so for me it’s just nice-enough-but-no-wow. (I do like Delaina a lot, but it clashes with Rachel.)

1 Like