Finally Our Top 5!! Please Vote

See the results of this poll: Help us to pick from our top 5

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Crosby William Kutcher: 8 (24%)
  • William Jett Kutcher (nn Liam): 2 (6%)
  • Owen Charles Kutcher: 13 (38%)
  • Jett Charles Kutcher: 2 (6%)
  • Finnley William Kutcher: 9 (26%)

What about [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Owen[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I thought about that, but his initials would be COK, and I don’t think he would appreciate that :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name]! What a handsome name!

I thought about that, but his initials would be COK, and I don’t think he would appreciate that :)[/quote]

You’re right - I doubt he would! I was going to suggest [name]Finley[/name] [name]Owen[/name], but then you get FOK - a little too close to a certain word, don’t you think?

Is [name]Finley[/name] [name]Charles[/name] (FCK) bad, too, then? I also quite like [name]Finton[/name] [name]Charles[/name], too.

I guess I’ll go with [name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Wilson[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Charles[/name], or [name]Finton[/name] [name]Wiley[/name], then…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] Kutcher: I think this sounds great! ([name]Crosby[/name] has really been growing on me since you first mentioned it. Also, it’s a character’s name on the TV show Parenthood, so I’m able to associate it with more than just Crosy, Stills, and [name]Nash[/name]. I think it’s really cool.) I think [name]Crosby[/name] is great with [name]Easton[/name], and I love how both boys would have surnames as first names, and classic names as middles.

[name]William[/name] [name]Jett[/name] Kutcher (nn [name]Liam[/name]): I love [name]William[/name], nn [name]Liam[/name], Kutcher, and I think it’s great that you found a way to work in [name]Jett[/name]!

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name] Kutcher: I love it, but I think I like the names that don’t end in N better with [name]Easton[/name].

[name]Jett[/name] [name]Charles[/name] Kutcher: I like your [name]William[/name] [name]Jett[/name] combo more, because [name]William[/name] is just more my style, and because both [name]Jett[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] are short names.

[name]Finnley[/name] [name]William[/name] Kutcher: I like some of the other combos more…

My favorite with [name]Easton[/name] is [name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] Kutcher, and even though [name]William[/name] and [name]Easton[/name] are different styles, I’ll put [name]William[/name] [name]Jett[/name] in second place, because I know how much you love [name]Jett[/name], and I think the combo sounds great! :slight_smile: I’ll put [name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name] in third (but now that I think about it, it’s tied with [name]William[/name] for me).

Good luck! :slight_smile: