Finally Posting - Baby Arrived May 27th!

Hello Berries!

After all your input (which I appreciated SO much), my husband and I decided to name our little girl who was born on 5/27 [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]! Although not the majority winner in my polls, it was just a name that felt perfect to us when we finally laid eyes on her and we couldn’t be more happy to have our little [name]Gigi[/name] here! :slight_smile:

I love her name and I am a big fan of [name]Ellen[/name], so congratulations lovely to hear your news!

rollo

Congratulations! [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] is just gorgeous! You can’t go wrong with a classic like [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Gigi[/name] is a very cute nn, too.

All the best!

Congrats on your little [name]Grace[/name]! [name]Grace[/name] is on my list and I’ve been thinking [name]Gigi[/name] would make a cute pet form.

[name]Grace[/name] is definitely one of my favorites, and I love the nickname! Congrats! <3

Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]. A very pretty combo!

Congratulations!:slight_smile:

My name is [name]Ellen[/name], so I highly approve of your little girl’s name. :wink: [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] is very classic, feminine, and lovely. And [name]Gigi[/name] is so cute!! Congratulations!

Congrats! [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] is wonderful!

Beautiful choice!!! Congratulations!!!

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] is so pretty! Congratulations to you and your husband. :slight_smile:

Very pretty name! Congrats and good luck! :slight_smile:

What a pretty name… Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! It reminds me of a newspaper article I wrote for school once about a girl who sailed to [name]America[/name]-Her name was [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]!

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] is gorgeous, my name is [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].
I think [name]Grace[/name] is elegant, yet simple (as in not too frilly) :slight_smile: