Finally!

After many years of planning and dreaming and obsessively scouring nameberry lists, our baby girl Tallulah Joan finally arrived on May 13th. Her name ended up being a no-brainer— Tallulah had always been at the top of my list, and my husband and I both have grandmas named Joan. When mine passed away in late January, we made our decision official. So far we haven’t started using a nickname, but friends and family have been calling her Tully.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CScyt2ZrtYLEVYyg7

45 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] nn [name_u]Tully[/name_u] is a truly amazing name!!

Congratulations, she’s gorgeous! I love the name [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], it’s on my list too although we’d use the middle name [name_u]June[/name_u] to honour both of our grandmothers!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] “Tully” is a seriously cool and fun choice. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]!

What a beautiful name and honor!! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_u]Tully[/name_u] is such a cute nickname!

Congratulations! :clap: I love the name [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

Congratulations!

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

Your little girl is such a cutie and she has such a fabulous name. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] is such a fun name really vibrant and fresh. Sorry about the loss your Grandma such a lovely namesake

congratulations! her name is beautiful!!

Wow congratulation!

[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] is so gorgeous, as is her name! [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] girl!

Congratulations! I love her name!

Congratulations on your little girl! she’s adorable and her name is wonderful :yellow_heart:

Congratulations! Her name is absolutley fabulous!

I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] nn [name_u]Tully[/name_u]! She’s so alert and beautiful! Congratulations!

she’s beautiful!! her name is gorgeous, I love all the meaning in it, and nn [name_u]Tully[/name_u] is so great!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Tallulah Joan is so sweet!

congratulations, she’s adorable!

Aaw, how sweet! Congratulations!