Find a Berry like you 3! (Game)

So here is a list of things you might have in common with another Berry on Nameberry! I did this before and it again and at the time these were posted, I didn’t expect it to be a monthly thing but you all respond to this like gems of a human so might as well make it monthly! Copy and paste the list and if you found something that someone else in the list has in common with you, tag them. You do not have to finish the list in one go if you can’t think of everyone for the list.

• A Berry who you’ve liked many posts from:

• A Berry who you’ve liked many topics from:

• A Berry who likes many of your posts and topics:

• A Berry who has amazing taste in boys’ names:

• A Berry who has amazing taste in girls’ names:

• A Berry has amazing taste in unisex names:

• A Berry you think deserves more recognition or credit:

• A Berry you with a very original topic(s) you love:

• A Berry you find impressive:

• A Berry you find interesting:

2 Likes

Here are my nominations this round!

• A Berry who you’ve liked many posts from: @lemon_swirlxx, despite being a newer account of an older user, my profile says I’ve liked her content the most and rightfully so, she is brilliant!

• A Berry who you’ve liked many topics from: @kidpix21 because she’s a champ! And it’s really sweet that she likes back my posts!

• A Berry who likes many of your posts and topics: @charlottenina who I’m most liked by, I have no idea what I ever did to get this wholesome queen to like my stuff so much but I’m happy for it and it puts me in a great mood!

• A Berry who has amazing taste in boys’ names: @lemonrose has all good boys’ names all of them are names I adore, not even one out-of-place in my opinion!

• A Berry who has amazing taste in girls’ names: @Carys1 has a great style and I love her choice in Welsh names!

• A Berry has amazing taste in unisex names: @jessicajanex17 has a great taste in unisex names and a beautifully well-put-together way of using them with standard gender names!

• A Berry you think deserves more recognition or credit: @Sophie_sawriter knows I’ve said this before about her but she truly is underrated as a writer and game maker and player. GODDESS!

• A Berry you with a very original topic(s) you love: @autumn.leaves for her highly creative, highly addicting, series of Grow Your Village! I never would have thought of making such an innovative game and it intrigues my plague doctor vibes aha!

• A Berry you find impressive: @alexisgracelynn1232 because she literally joined in 2009 and made this game the same year and it’s still being posted on. How it hasn’t reached the 10k post limit is beyond me.

• A Berry you find interesting: @dreapress because of her intrigue with spooky things much like myself and because she’s a published author which is my dream job. And yes, I am liked to Ghost is the Word, I actually saw and liked that months ago but haven’t said so until now, oops!

6 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who you’ve liked many posts from:
@BronwynParry1 and @Greyblue tie in at 5 likes each.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who you’ve liked many topics from:
I haven’t liked any topics, I suppose?
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who likes many of your posts and topics:
@wintersnowflake03
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has amazing taste in boys’ names:
@lemonrose
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has amazing taste in girls’ names:
@GenevieveReine, @Ellory, @auroracallista, @BronwynParry1 and @futuremama
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] has amazing taste in unisex names:
I know no one like that.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think deserves more recognition or credit:
All the ones that I have previously mentioned.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you with a very original topic(s) you love:
@EllAre.Pea started the [name_m]Add[/name_m] To The [name_f]Celebrity[/name_f] Sibset and it has become one of my favourites! It’s not as active as it was before but it is fun. Another I can think of is the person. who started the Nameberry Memes thread. I am not aware who. Sorry.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find impressive:
I can’t name more than 10 users, so the remaining will be in a follow-up post. I like rosepip.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find interesting
Seawillow, I guess? [name_u]Or[/name_u] coupletoutofrhyme

11 Likes

@EllAre.Pea
@rosepip
@Seawillow
@coupletoutofrhyme

1 Like

@CherryBomb50 Gosh, this is truly so wonderfully lovely and has really made me smile after a tricky day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much! I really like your taste in names and contributions to the forums, which is why I like so many of your posts!

I will come back and fill this game out properly when I have a bit of a clearer head :relieved:

1 Like

You are so sweet and so caring :blush: You make everyone smile NGL!

1 Like
3 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who you’ve liked many posts from:
@ethelmary I think they’re mostly posts on the Nameberry Memes thread

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who you’ve liked many topics from:
No idea!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who likes many of your posts and topics:
@jules95

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has amazing taste in boys’ names:
@grace17 I love [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] “Teddy” & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has amazing taste in girls’ names:
@BronwynParry1 You love [name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f]! That’s enough for me to choose you! But I do truly love all of your girls’ names!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has amazing taste in unisex names:
@SparkleNinja18 Previously, I would have only ever considered [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for boys. But now they seem like perfectly useable girl names too due to your combos!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think deserves more recognition or credit:
@lumosmaxima I feel like you open everyone up to more name possibilities. You seem to find the hidden name gems for us to adore

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a very original topic(s) you love:
@CherryBomb50 for “Baby or Bust?” I’m way behind but intend to do them all one day!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find impressive:
@seawillow You’re the reason I started to fall in love with more “out-of-the-box” names. I’ve seen you influence and inspire people to use and consider less conventional names all because of your perfect combos.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find interesting:
@lucyxo I believe you’re a fluent Welsh speaker? I aspire to be a fluent speaker some day!

8 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter Thanks! That’s because you deserve it and we know it!

@Carys1 HAHAHA those games are so weird but fun and I’m glad you like them lol!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s funny, [name_u]Parker[/name_u] I once only thought I’d like for a boy but my first few exposures to [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] were all girls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yep, that’s me! pob lwc :wink:

2 Likes