Find a Berry like you! (Game)

Aww thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m funny now apparently :grin:

4 Likes
Summary

Emma :pleading_face: your so sweet thank you so much ! :heart:

Aw thank you Riley :pleading_face: you are so sweet ! :heart:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love - @vida love every name of yours! :heart:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you - @Ellory :sparkles:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you - @EllArePea :two_hearts:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you - @RileyAddison13 :white_heart:

A Berry whose topics you admire -@katinka :sparkles:

A Berry whose comments you admire - @Greyblue :heart:

A Berry with great writing taste - @oceansea :two_hearts:

A Berry you think is really funny - @ethelmary you are hilarious!!

A Berry you think is really kind - @etoilelumineuse @lemonrose I had to tag both of ye , ye are so sweet and kind :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

OK, here goes!

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: it’s got to be @dechen

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: avoiding all the other Emmas, @enwmn (whose full name still makes boringly named me green with envy!)

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @kachenka

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @seawillow

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @kidpix21 (happy belated birthday, Mary!) :gift:

A Berry whose topics you admire: @OpheliaFlora always makes interesting topics and @otri I’ve always loved the way you introduce names when asking for opinions.

A Berry whose comments you admire: @tori101 always puts so much thought and care into her responses, it’s lovely to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A Berry with great writing taste: @kew always wrote so eloquently and insightfully, I hope you’re doing well!

A Berry you think is really funny: @SparkleNinja18 has some great turns of phrase

A Berry you think is really kind: @EdgeOfTheMeadow :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

I know! I’ve spent a good chunk of my life on here :blush: And the pleasure is, of course, totally mutual.

3 Likes

Thank you @katinka thats really sweet of you to say :purple_heart:

2 Likes

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love:

@VivienaLunelle123 Evie Susannah, Sylvie Clementine, and Daphne Louisa are just divine :zap:

@Estrela Serena Leonor, Gabriel Vincent, and Sebastiao Felix are also magnificent :fireworks:

Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you:

N/A

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you:

@futuremama shares the same first letter of their username with me!

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you:

@ethelmary joined the same year as me!

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you:

N/A

A Berry whose topics you admire:

@lavenderwitch Your aesthetic topics are always so enchanting and transportive! :heart:

A Berry whose comments you admire:

@cactusgram, @MichelleM, and @tori101! Y’all are always so thoughtful and kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve seen descriptive comments from each of you on a continual basis. Everyone who’s ever written a post knows how meaningful it is to get such nuanced responses.

A Berry with great writing taste:

@ lavenderwitch You should be an author!

A Berry you think is really funny:

@SparkleNinja18 The perfect combo of sassy and witty :100:

A Berry you think is really kind:
[/quote]

@ almostactually Nora, you’re always helping others and providing a compassionate, soothing presence :ocean: You’ve guided me in my darkest moments!

@ etoilelumineuse Emma, you’re the gilder of Nameberry with your out-of-the-blue, uplifting comments! :kite:

@Iris_Claire I’ve seen you swoop in time and again with great concern whenever someone posts about their mental health. You always find the right words to say, keeping your energy and love afloat even when no one knows what to do or say. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

@ Rosebeth I’ve seen the same helping spirit within you as well! You always have such heartfelt responses and sharp, expert-specific advice. I cherish your comforting words about my aunt the other week :sunflower:

@ AerieEerie Proud to call you a beloved friend on here :sparkling_heart:

@ shells15 You inspire me constantly!

13 Likes

@firefly305 Thank you, dearest :two_hearts: That means so much to me :heart: I hope I have made at least someone feel a tiny fraction lighter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@CherryBomb50 awwww! This is so sweet and has really made me smile, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @regionlatbest

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @EleanorVintage

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @MichelleM

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @shells15

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @hannahhh

A Berry whose topics you admire: @shells15, @SparkleNinja18

A Berry whose comments you admire: @seawillow

A Berry with great writing taste: @snowmaiden

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @Rosebeth

I would love to tag many more berries, but the limits…

11 Likes

You’re most certainly welcome! You deserve it! :100:

Everyone is so wholesome in this thread, I love it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much, [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] @missniwalyra !! You’ve sure made me smile! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@missniwalyra @VioletMoon thank you both so much for thinking of me!! it made me really happy, and means a whole lot :relaxed: :heart:

2 Likes

aww, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

:heart::heart:

thanks emma! :partying_face:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @EagleEyes

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @the_common_fool

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @Kipperbo1

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @dogs_books

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @pixelatedinfants birthday twin!

A Berry whose topics you admire: @lemonrose

A Berry whose comments you admire: @halinka

A Berry with great writing taste: @moonwriteen and literally everyone else on the ntc thread

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @eileithyia

12 Likes

Ahh thank you, Mary :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

aww this made me smile :)) if you ever get around to them definitely let me know what your thoughts are!!

1 Like

Thank you, Lisa! :pray:

That just made my night! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@firefly305 Thank you so much [name_f]Rose[/name_f], that means a lot :two_hearts:

@missniwalyra That’s so nice of you [name_u]Lisa[/name_u], thank you :cherry_blossom: It took me a second to realize it was you though :wink:

2 Likes

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @VioletMoon I adore your combos and I know we have some mutual loves!

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @Gia.berry

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @winterara

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @tessa.b

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @Ellory

A Berry whose topics you admire: @EagleEyes I love your quiz CAFs!

A Berry whose comments you admire: @the_common_fool - you always give great advice!

A Berry with great writing taste: @jujubesun I think our tastes in books overlap and I also love how eloquently you write!

A Berry you think is really funny: @Miss_Mayhem your comments almost never fail to make me laugh!

A Berry you think is really kind: So, so many people (am I cheating if I say everyone?) but I’ll go with someone I don’t think has been mentioned yet - @firefly305, who I consider to be one of the most wonderful and kind people always willing to help!

11 Likes

thank you evie, that means a lot! (:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love so many names on your list as well!

Thank you! I’m so glad to hear it. I’ve actually been wanting to make a CAF for a few days now and this might be the inspiration I needed, lol!

2 Likes