Finley for a girl?

What are your thoughts on the name [name]Finley[/name] “[name]Finn[/name]” for a girl? Combo would be either:

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Finley[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]

Or a double middle name of [name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], etc

Big sister is [name]Corinne[/name] “[name]Cori[/name]” [name]Jane[/name] and big brother is [name]Weston[/name] “[name]Wes[/name]” [name]David[/name]…

So [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Weston[/name], and [name]Finley[/name] or [name]Cori[/name], [name]Wes[/name], and [name]Finn[/name]

[name]TIA[/name] for your thoughts and comments…

There seems to be a [name]Finley[/name] craze going on.
I like [name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] the best. [name]Finley[/name] goes nicely with your other kids’ names.

I really like [name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] best, I also really like all the other names you listed, and you might want to consider using any of those names with [name]Finley[/name] as a middle name. But ultimately, I think you have a lot of nice names here and no matter what combination you determine is your favorite will be perfect and lovely! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] best, I also really like all the other names you listed, and you might want to consider using any of those names with [name]Finley[/name] as a middle name. But ultimately, I think you have a lot of nice names here and no matter what combination you determine is your favorite will be perfect and lovely! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Finley[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], a more feminine middle name for the somewhat masculine first name.
The only con for the name [name]Finley[/name] is its MASSIVE growing popularity… [name]Daniel[/name] Badlwin had daughter this week who named her daughter [name]Finley[/name], theres also [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Presleys daughter and [name]Chiara[/name] from Big Brother 3’s daughter (Ironically, they are both named [name]Finley[/name] [name]Rae[/name]/[name]Ray[/name])

We are picking this name to for a girl…I just love it!
I love [name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] the best sounds perfect together.
I am having hard time on mn to do far we have
[name]Finley[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Finley[/name] Violett

good luck to you!!

I find [name]Finley[/name] distinctly masculine and following the last names as first names trend for girls. I would worry that next to lovely feminine [name]Corinne[/name] that [name]Finley[/name] may feel rather out of place name wise. I’d prefer [name]Finola[/name], [name]Fanchon[/name], [name]Fantine[/name], [name]Faustine[/name], [name]Fayette[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Felice[/name], [name]Fenella[/name]/[name]Finella[/name], [name]Feyline[/name], [name]Fiamma[/name], [name]Finella[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Flana[/name], [name]Frances[/name], [name]Freya[/name] – many of which could still yield the nn [name]Finn[/name] if she is a tomboy.

I love [name]Finley[/name] for a girl, great choice.
Your idea, [name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] sounds really pretty, [name]Josephine[/name] being really feminine. [name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is nice, too. I myself don’t like [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] together.

I love [name]Finley[/name] for a girl, great choice.
Your idea, [name]Finley[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] sounds really pretty, [name]Josephine[/name] being really feminine. [name]Finley[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is nice, too. I myself don’t like [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] together.

For me, [name]Finley[/name] is a boy’s name. I know there is a current trend in The States to use boy’s names for girls but it isn’t to my taste. Personally, I really wouldn’t like to be called a name which is predominantly used for boys. It could cause teasing/ incorrect assumptions, etc