Finlow? Poll

Hi everyone, i was just wondering what you thought about the name Finlow and what spelling is your favourite and why?

Finlow?
  • Finlo
  • Finlow
  • Finlowe

0 voters

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is really cool and cute

3 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is great! I’ve only ever seen it in this spelling and it’s definitely my favourite.

I think @EdgeOfTheMeadow is a big [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] fan :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is my top pick. If you want a longer spelling, I prefer the -owe to just -ow, as the -e looks more complete to me.

2 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] to me looks best and I like it!

1 Like

Voted for [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] and Finlowe since it says choose two options, but [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is easily my favourite!

Not a fan of the “low” in Finlow

1 Like

I absolutely love Finlo/Finlow! I like these spellings best

1 Like

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is my favorite spelling; it’s simplest and the spelling I am familiar with, and I think the “o” ending looks the best!

2 Likes

Hello! Yes, I looooove Finlo. The spelling Finlowe looks OK too, I just prefer the brevity of [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] :relaxed:

@Luminen I’m tagging another [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] fan!

2 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is so handsome and cool! Finlow is nice too, I just prefer the look of Finlo!

2 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is great! I’m not keen on the other spellings though.

2 Likes

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is nice :grin:
I’m kinda digging Finlowe! Maybe it’s the E ending…

1 Like

I like [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] spelled like this. The word Low in the other ones is bothering me.

1 Like

I can definitely see the appeal of Finlowe (it has a cool, surname as first name vibe), but like @EdgeOfTheMeadow, I just love [name_m]Finlo[/name_m]. :heart_eyes: It feels like a fresh alternative to other [name_m]Fin[/name_m]- names.

2 Likes

You put my thoughts into words😍

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is probably my favourite!

1 Like

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] is my favorite spelling. Not a fan of the -W or -WE endings.

1 Like

[name_m]Finlo[/name_m]! An underused Cornish gem.

1 Like