Finn or Satchel?

I have narrowed it down to 2 names: [name]Finn[/name] or [name]Satchel[/name].

My husband prefers [name]Finn[/name], which I really like but I prefer [name]Satchel[/name]. Last name rhymes with Jelly. I can think of pros and cons for both names.

(And thanks to everyone who replied to my other post with the much longer list of boys & girls names! We’ve settled on [name]Isis[/name] [name]Marie[/name] for a girl. Of course we still have 2 months to completely change our minds!!)

[name]Finn[/name] [name]Kelly[/name] or [name]Satchel[/name] [name]Kelly[/name]?

Hmm…

What about [name]Finn[/name] [name]Satchel[/name] [name]Kelly[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Finn[/name], and it would sound great with your last name.
Great strong name for a boy!

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

jennifer, I do love that combination but I want to save one in case I have another boy in the future!! (this is our first child and we would like 2)

Ooh, I love [name]Finn[/name]! It’s just so cool! [name]Satchel[/name] is really cool, too, and much more unusual. I think you need to decide if you care if people always comment on how unusual his name is. Or if you’d mind that he has a name that’ll probably be very popular soon. They both sound really nice with your last name, I’d say [name]Finn[/name] sounds slighty better, but just barely.

As for saving one for your next kid… don’t do it! What if you have a girl? Or you love a new name by then? Especially though if you only have a girl after this one. Then one of these will always be the one that got away! Unless of course you’re using a middle that has meaning to you, then do that! But [name]Satchel[/name] [name]Finn[/name] Jelly and [name]Finn[/name] [name]Satchel[/name] Jelly both sound awesome!

Good luck with your decision, you can’t go wrong!

My vote goes to [name]Finn[/name]!