fiona v. eliza v. nora

i am very torn and am wondering which of these three names people like best for a girl (sister to [name]Liam[/name])?

I like [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] best :slight_smile:

I second that. I just posted in the other thread, not aware there was one here!

I like [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]. It has a really nice feel to me.

I love [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] together…my 2nd choice would be [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name].

[name]Fiona[/name]! I love [name]Fiona[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] don’t do anything for me.

Of the three names, I like [name]Eliza[/name] the most. But I don’t like the repetitive beginning ‘L’ sound with [name]Liam[/name], so I vote for [name]Fiona[/name].

I know two people with [name]Nora[/name]'s already so I like it less based on the popularity. I like [name]Eliza[/name]… it makes me think of My Fair Lady! :slight_smile:

[name]Liam[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] are gorgeous together!

Is [name]Liam[/name] his full name or is it short for [name]William[/name]? If [name]Liam[/name] is his full name, I vote for [name]Nora[/name]. If big brother is [name]William[/name] nn [name]Liam[/name], then I vote for [name]Fiona[/name]!

I like [name]Eliza[/name] the best, but I also really love [name]Fiona[/name] - I’ve considered both myself. I don’t care for [name]Nora[/name] at all, and I likely never will - that’s just my personal preference…

[name]Liam[/name] is a spunky, energetic, playful name that has a structured, sophisticated feel. It has a young and fun feel much like [name]Ethan[/name], yet it has an adult, elegant flair much like [name]Emmett[/name]. Thus, I think [name]Fiona[/name] best captures the spirit and integrity of [name]Liam[/name], and I’d choose her for [name]Liam[/name]'s sister. She’s romantic and elegant while still having that spunky cheerfulness that you want in a name. [name]Both[/name] [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] are great “compromise” names in that way - they have the best of both aspects of a personality!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS I do agree that if [name]William[/name] is [name]Liam[/name]'s full name, [name]Eliza[/name] is your best bet for his sister. For just [name]Liam[/name], I choose [name]Fiona[/name], no questions asked.

I vote for [name]Fiona[/name], my favorite girl’s name. [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] are pretty too though.

I love [name]Eliza[/name] with [name]Liam[/name]. My second choice would be [name]Fiona[/name], and my third, [name]Nora[/name].
[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Liam[/name]!! :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name] is my favorite! [name]Fiona[/name] is nice, just not really my style. It’s one of those names I like but would never use, but I agree it goes well with [name]Liam[/name]! [name]Nora[/name] bores me for some reason. It’s not a bad name though.

[name]Nora[/name] seems to me the best fit with [name]Liam[/name] as it’s the most Irish-sounding ([name]James[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] was married to a [name]Nora[/name]). [name]Fiona[/name] is Scots, and I tend to think people should just pick one nation and stick to it… how about [name]Fionnuala[/name] / Finnola as an alternative?

My first instinct is [name]Fiona[/name] - [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] sound great together!

[name]Nora[/name] is my second choice. [name]Just[/name] as nice together, but I do love [name]Fiona[/name].

I love [name]Eliza[/name] for all of her My Fair Lady style, but [name]LIam[/name] and e[name]LIza[/name] together seems like a little bit too much of the LI sound.