• Fiona Margaret: 12 (60%)
  • Fiona Rose: 4 (20%)
  • Fiona Elsie: 0 (0%)
  • Fiona Louise: 1 (5%)
  • Fiona Madeleine: 1 (5%)
  • Fiona Josephine: 1 (5%)

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]: ok but too many Ns
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]: ditto
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]: my favorite!
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: not my fav
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elsie[/name]: not with your LN
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Louise[/name]: very pretty, but I don’t like it with Sasso
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]: nice, just a few problems with flow
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]: I think the sounds in these two are a bit too repetitive.

I think [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Sasso is perfect!! Really, all the combos you have there are great, but [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is just really beautiful and flows the best.

I’ve always loved the name [name]Fiona[/name]…and seeing it paired with the gorgeous [name]Margaret[/name] just makes me love it more!!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Rose[/name], mostly because it is the only middle name that is one syllable on your list. I like the rhythm of a 3 syllable first name followed by a one syllable middle name.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], and [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]…

[name]FAVORITE[/name]: [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Sasso = “Sasso the Sassy”

[name]Fiona[/name] is a intelligent, imaginative little girl with a hot temper. She is stubborn and manipulative, but irresistibly charming and lovely. [name]Fiona[/name] is a girl’s girl, and I imagine her with long brunette hair (or lighter brown, but I don’t see blond) with a slight wave and big, blue eyes - she could also have brown eyes. [name]Fiona[/name] loves to be the center of attention; she is a talented and beautiful little girl, and it is hard to take one’s eyes off of her. As she leaps around the stage in her brightly colored tutu, [name]Fiona[/name] looks focused and determined to succeed. She completes her dance routine to a burst of applause, and her porcelain face breaks out into a cheeky grin as she lets out a light laugh - she knew she could do it. [name]Fiona[/name] is confident and bright, playful and sassy, and she likes to get her own way. Independent and brave, [name]Fiona[/name] knows what she wants and how she wants it - she has big plans - and her sweet face and delightful demeanor make her a joy to be around, for the most part… :wink:

(She isn’t a spoiled brat - I didn’t mean it like that - but she is sassy and feisty, a bit of a troublemaker, and definitely a handful!)

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I adore [name]Fiona[/name]-- it’s one of my favorite names. I voted for [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], which is gorgeous combo! [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] is also lovely, but [name]Margaret[/name] won out in the end. None of the others stood out quite as much, but whichever one you choose, [name]Fiona[/name] is a beautiful name!

I think either [name]Jacqueline[/name] or [name]Margaret[/name] would work really well; I voted for [name]Margaret[/name] purely for flow. If [name]Jacqueline[/name] means more to you, then that’s what I would pick.

[name]Evelyn[/name] - beautiful name but I found it hard to say with the ah ending and eh beginning.
[name]Rose[/name] - You said that others have commented on the flow of [name]Rose[/name] with Sasso and I imagine it’s because of the ss sounds. I can see what they mean (this wouldn’t bother me if I were you either) but actually I find the o sounds too pronounced. [name]FiOna[/name] [name]ROse[/name] SassO. It’s too much for me.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I can’t believe so many voted for [name]Margaret[/name] as the middle name. In all honesty, it really is the perfect MN because of the family connections, and if I’m not going to use [name]Rose[/name] for my sister, I’d love to use her first name and honor my husband’s family at the same time.

Thanks for helping me start to really like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]!

Another vote for [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Sasso. This name flows so perfectly because all the sounds are so well balanced, and you really get a wide range of different consonants in there, no repeats. With a name that so clearly has the best flow, and so overwhelmingly has the most significant meaning, it would be silly to look any further.

I love [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Sasso! The flow sounds amazing! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile: