First and middle ending same?

Is [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] as first and middle combo too much of a rhyme sound do to the “-in” endings?

Also, [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] as a sibling of [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] too close because of the “El-“ beginnings?

Yes, I think [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] are too close. I think [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] could work

Opposite of pp, I actually think two [name_f]El[/name_f]- beginnings are too close but [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] could work :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

[name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] sounds okay to me - maybe a bit rhymey but not bad.

For me, [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] are too close though

1 Like

I think [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] is ok. But I think [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] are too similar for siblings. Maybe you’d like [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] another “wyn” name like [name_u]Wynter[/name_u]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] if it’s the “el” part you like maybe you could find a name with “el” in the middle or end instead of the beginning. Off the top of my head, I like [name_u]Cielo[/name_u], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_f]Cerelia[/name_f], Adielle, but there are so many others.

1 Like

If they’re back to back siblings maybe too close but not a dealbreaker as people live most of their life not connected to their sibling (I mean in a practical sense of having to disclose that their names are similar upon introduction etc). So that’s OK to me but I think you could find a better middle -Katalin is an awkward repeat of sounds to my ear. I would use [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] for another child!