First Child

When we first found out we were expecting a boy we picked out the name [name_m]Gunther[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] pronounced Gun-Thur not Goon-tur then towards the last week of my pregnancy(which we didn’t know at the time) we changed his name he ended up being a month premature like his mommy(me) and we both fell in love with the name [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] which is a very common boy name and I wanted his name to be unique so I asked his father if we could spell it [name_m]Tylar[/name_m] so it would be like my name [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] so in a way it was like he was named after me and the reason we picked [name_u]James[/name_u] it’s a family name from my dads side of the family and also happens to be his fathers middle name every male on my dads side of the family has the first name or middle name of [name_u]James[/name_u] and it’s been that way for the past 6 years so his name altogether is very special to us

18 Likes

Very nice story, I like how you came up with the name and made it special and unique. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you mean [name_u]James[/name_u] has been in the family for 6 generations? Congratulations!

Congrats! I’m glad you found the perfect name for your little one!

Congratulations!:partying_face:

Congratulations!!! Is his name [name_m]Tylar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]? That’s so handsome!

Great name, I like how you tied it to both of you. Congratulations on your son! :green_heart:

Congrats :blue_heart:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I love how connected his name is, congratulations!