First Fur Baby!

I just adopted my first fur baby! He’s a beautiful orange and white kitty with the sweetest personality. He loves affection!! I would love some suggestions for what to name him. I’m kind of stuck. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:

[name_m]Hobbes[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] (would love some suggestions in this style)
[name_u]Chai[/name_u] (I love tea so I was trying to come up with something in that area)
Soda
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] (like [name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] because we found him on accident)
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]/Odie
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Dewey[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]

I think he needs a soft-sounding name that’s a little unique.

Simon- Petfinder|446x500

1 Like

Congratulations on your new fur baby!! Hobbes fits him very well!

Tea themed:
Oolong
Matcha
Chamomile

Names like Phineas:
Boaz
Elias
Thaddeus
Silas
Solomon
Tobias
Rafferty
Alistair
Barnaby

Names relating to serendipity:
Lucky
Chance
Blessing

1 Like

Hi there.

He’s a little angel! Was his name before you got him [name_m]Simon[/name_m]? [name_f]My[/name_f] mom used to have a sweet orange & white kitty named [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. It fit him very well. I like [name_m]Simon[/name_m]! I also think that he would make a good [name_m]Phineas[/name_m].

A few more ideas…

Desmond

Elliott

Gideon

Gilbert

Linus

Milo

Percival/Percy

Teddy…[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]

Timothy

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was [name_m]Simon[/name_m]! It’s a really sweet name but I’m not sure if I want to keep it… We’ll see. Thanks for your suggestions!

Hi! You HAVE to name him [name_u]Chai[/name_u]!!! That is the most adorable name for an animal and if we didn’t already have a scientist theme to our kitties ([name_f]Flo[/name_f] for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] and of course Einstein for [name_m]Albert[/name_m] Einstein!), we would do teas. I was recently on PetFinder and saw a litter of puppies all named after teas and it was so cute. :slight_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] vote is [name_u]Chai[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Oh he’s so sweet! I love [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] and [name_m]Dewey[/name_m] from your list. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] would be my next choice.

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Hobbes[/name_m]!

1 Like

Soda or [name_m]Dewey[/name_m] are my faves.

1 Like