First Impressions of Damien?

I think before you use it, you have to accept that it’s inextricably tied to The Omen. If that’s not a dealbreaker for you, if you just love the movie that much (or dig Satan) then use it. But first accept that it was the name of the antichrist in a hugely popular movie. Go into it with your eyes open. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t try to blow sunshine up your own butt about how maybe people won’t think of that right away. They will.

That said - I love [name_m]Damien[/name_m]. It’s a great name. I wish it weren’t The Omen kid 'cause it’s so so awesome. If you use it I’ll give you props.

:frowning:

I love the movie. Husband, not so much. I was trying to figure out how many people tied it to the movie. I would use it in a heartbeat if I could get him on board. [name_f]My[/name_f] hope is that once people connect it with an actual person they won’t think “Omen Kid” they’ll think of my [name_m]Damien[/name_m].
Side note: [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is our #1 boys name. It wasn’t my favorite but it was a compromise between OH and I. But its a nice connection to Children of the Corn which was the first “scary” movie I watched (and loved).