First Impressions of my Charector Names?!

Hey, can you describe the following characters or tell me your first impressions so I know how well the names fit? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to make additional helpful comments! It’s for a modern highschool drama/comedy. (If the characters go by a nickname it’s in parentheses.)

[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]: 14 year old girl

[name_m]Zack[/name_m]: 14 year old boy (needs a last name)

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] ([name_f]Star[/name_f]): 14 year old girl

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Wayans ([name_m]Matt[/name_m]): 16 year old boy

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]: 15 year old boy

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] ([name_f]Jacy[/name_f]): 16 year old girl

[name_u]Jaime[/name_u] Lorente (Lorente): 16 year old boy

Andress [name_f]Melrose[/name_f]-[name_m]Yates[/name_m]: 15 year old girl

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Never: [name_f]My[/name_f] pen name, which I might change

[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]- my first impression is the singer so I picture someone who is confident and friendly, probably popular and with a lot of friends. The name itself has a different look to it, with elements not always seen in [name_f]English[/name_f] so I’d imagine her parents wanted something unique, maybe making her a bit quirky

[name_m]Zack[/name_m]- I’ve truly met Zacks of all personalities. I guess I picture a hard-worker who is passionate about something, likely a sport or school activity

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] “[name_f]Star[/name_f]”- the name [name_f]Ella[/name_f] evokes a quiet, sweet, studious girl but the nickname [name_f]Star[/name_f] suggests that she’s the exact opposite. I think of it as a stage name almost, so I’d think she was loud and fun, maybe a bit arrogant

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Wayans “[name_m]Matt[/name_m]”- same as with [name_m]Zack[/name_m], I’ve known a lot of guys named [name_m]Matt[/name_m]. I picture a sporty guy, maybe a skater boy

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]- I love [name_u]Addison[/name_u] on a boy but it is more popular for girls so I’d expect him to have a softer personality. Maybe a bookworm or drama geek

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] “[name_f]Jacy[/name_f]”- this gives me the opposite feel that [name_f]Ella[/name_f] “[name_f]Star[/name_f]” does. To me, [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] is adventurous and outgoing while [name_f]Jacy[/name_f] makes me think of the “girl next door” type who is quieter and always has her nose in a book

[name_u]Jaime[/name_u] Lorente “Lorente”- in my experience, guys who go by their last names are jocks

Andress [name_f]Melrose[/name_f]- I’m not sure what I see here. I guess Andress reminds me of [name_f]Empress[/name_f] so I’d picture someone glamorous and maybe a bit uptight

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Never- [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a lot like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] for me, smart and quiet, a good friend but maybe more of the background type than one to take center stage

These are just my first impressions. I’m a firm believer that the person makes the name, not the other way around.