First Impressions

What are your first impressions of the name [name_f]Vivia[/name_f]? What would you imagine someone with this name to look like?

DH and I love the nn [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. For full names, I love [name_f]Viviana[/name_f], and he likes [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. We found [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] as a compromise - it has a little bit more of an exotic vibe than [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] for my liking, and he likes it a lot better than [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]. We already have kids named [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], and [name_u]Niko[/name_u] [name_m]Vander[/name_m]. Does [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] fit with them?

1 Like

It sounds lovely, I picture someone energetic, adventurous and fun. I think it fits well in your sibset!

2 Likes

I love it! I have [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] on my list, which is almost the same name. :slight_smile:

I picture a [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] being vivacious, well-read, and free-spirited.

1 Like

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] is a great fit with your other kids’ names! It feels feminine and sophisticated but also funky and sparky, with those spiky V sounds. [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] is a lovely nickname.

I picture an attractive, individualistic, vivacious person who talks loudly, laughs a lot, and is very comfortable in her own skin.

You might also like Vivika/Viveca?

2 Likes

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] is soooo lovely! It’s like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] but even spunkier, and it definitely fits in with your other kids!

1 Like

I love it so much, gorgeous. The only thing is it comes from the same root and means the same thing as [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] might feel left out.

1 Like

I love it! Especially with your other gorgeous girls’ names!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], and [name_f]Vivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Niko[/name_u], and [name_f]Vivia[/name_f]

1 Like

Lively & sweet

I’ll say it’s a bit to similar to the sounds of Eva for my liking. But not not doable

1 Like

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] is so bright and sunshiney

1 Like

I like it, but I fear she may have to correct people a lot when they call her “Vivian”!

Other suggestions - [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], [name_f]Valley[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

1 Like

It’s a nice name but it feels a bit close to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] for me.

Vayla maybe?
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]?
[name_f]Velma[/name_f]?
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f]

2 Likes

Eva’s name is pronounced EY-va, like [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. Knowing that, does that change your opinion of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] being too close?

I like it, I think it goes well with your other children’s names, though it is a little close to [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are close too but I think it is usable.

It’s very close to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] in my opinion but if you are using [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] then this probably matters less.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] ok. I think they are both beautiful names. It is a bit too close for me. But that’s only because I like sibling names to be distinctive enough. I do like how your girl names end in A.

I like [name_f]Vivia[/name_f]. It sounds like a lively name but also a bit frilly.

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] fits well with the other names, although it has some similar sounds to [name_f]Eva[/name_f].

I think it fits well with your kids names and it would be fun to meet a [name_f]Vivia[/name_f]!

It reminded me a bit of the fairy Vidia from the animated Tinkerbell movies, but I don’t think that’s an association a whole lot of people would have!

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] is so spunky and bright and I love the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]! It goes perfectly with your other names as well. Short, spunky, and sassy with a little bit of an exotic vibe. I absolutely love it!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Niko[/name_u], and [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] sound like a perfect set :relaxed: