First Name For Cole?

There are three possible first names I like to go with [name_m]Cole[/name_m]… Please tell me which you think sounds best and why? The name [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is after that little boy in The Sixth Sense and it’s also gaining more popular in [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and I have lots of Scottish heritage from my Dad’s side.
Here they are:

[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] - [name_m]David[/name_m] is after my Uncle (He mainly goes by [name_m]Dave[/name_m] though) and I really like this name it’s sweet. And secretly after that robotic boy in A.I Artificial Intelligence. In the film [name_m]David[/name_m] was played by [name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Osment[/name_m].

[name_m]Trevor[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] - I don’t hear much of this name anymore I think it’s really sweet though. I like this name it’s cool. I also secretly love this name after that heart breaking film Pay It Forward (The name of the little boy played by [name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Osment[/name_m]).

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] - [name_m]Walter[/name_m] is such a cool name I really like it! I also really like it secretly after that little boy in the film SecondHand Lions. [name_m]Walter[/name_m] was played by [name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Osment[/name_m] too.

I know these are mainly after movie/film characters but my family also like some of these names too.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]! I’m a huge [name_m]Walter[/name_m] fan.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] sounds better to me. [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] and [name_m]David[/name_m] are simply not my style.

I think all of them sound nice. Not a big fan of [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] usually, but [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] sounds really cool