First name for Perseus?

I am in love with names that have anything to do with greek mythology and satrs/universe.
I asked for universe related names and was suggested a list of names and from that list I love [name_m]Perseus[/name_m], but I feel it is too much for a first name so I now need a first name that will go with [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] and another middle name as I prefer 2 middle names.
I was thinking for the other middle name [name_u]Reid[/name_u], [name_m]Joel[/name_m] or [name_u]Seth[/name_u] but I am unsure of a first name and if these would work as the other middle name.
Thank You.

[name_m]Perseus[/name_m] is lovely!! If you use it as a first name, you could always go with the nickname [name_u]Percy[/name_u].
Also, I think all of your second middle names are lovely. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_u]Tate[/name_u] might be good ones, as well (though [name_m]Jack[/name_m] may carry the [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] connection). I love the sound of [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]. Also, [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

Here are some first names that might go well with it:
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] (I know you liked this as a second middle)
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]

Thank you!
I might consider using a one syllable as a first name as I love the sound of [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]! But I think I would prefer [name_u]Seth[/name_u] as as first over the other two there [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]? [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]?

I love these
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] as a middle! I wouldn’t use it as a first, mostly because I would find it a bit hard to live up to.

I really like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m], ESPECIALLY the [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] part. [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] is another great suggestion- perhaps [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] (maybe a bit too r heavy?). I like the sound of a one syllable or two syllable name before [name_m]Perseus[/name_m], any more might be a bit overkill, perhaps something like…

[name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Theon[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]

And of course some exceptions:

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]

Thank You!
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - I was thinking too ‘r’ heavy after I posted that.
[name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - [name_m]Alec[/name_m]? I feel [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is too popular
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - I love it but maybe too close to [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - Oooh I love C names! I feel I have alot of them on my list though… and E’s hence why I ditched [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - I love the -x ending.
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I am not a huge fan of F names.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this!
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - I love J names!
[name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - Cool -o ending although I have bad associations with [name_m]Mark[/name_m].
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] - I love this

Now to work on 2nd middle names for them :slight_smile:
I am thinking…

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]/[name_u]Reid[/name_u]/[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u]/[name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u]/[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
Thoughts?

I love [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!! Second favourite would be [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Seth[/name_u] after [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] runs together too much.

@dreamingoffireflies Thank You :slight_smile: