First Name Help! Baby arriving in 7 days

My husband and I have narrowed our name choices down to two first names, but can’t seem to make the final decision to pick either one as the clear choice!

The names are:

[name_f]Vera[/name_f]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

A third possibility is [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. We both really like this name as well, but feel it sounds so similar to the extremely popular [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. We’re concerned she’d be constantly clarifying her name spelling (which is a completely different name).

Middle name will be a family name: [name_f]Carmella[/name_f]
Older sibling is [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

[name_f]TIA[/name_f] for your opinions.

I love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] equally, but have the same issues with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] as you do.

I really like both [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. They have such a different feel for me even though they end the same. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] feels crisp, cool and lively. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] feels warm passionate, grounded. They are both really beautiful. I would pick [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I also adore the nickname possibilites of [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Emme[/name_f], and [name_f]Em[/name_f] with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. I think all three go well with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

I love how beautiful, unique and yet familiar [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] are. I agree that [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is softer than [name_f]Vera[/name_f], which to me makes it a better match with sibling [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! Never really been a fan of [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. And [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is really great too! Honestly I wouldn’t worry about the spelling cause if she were to just say “[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] with an E” people would automatically get it.

Personally [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my favorite. Good luck!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] seems sweet, [name_f]Vera[/name_f] seems sophisticated (and possibly uppity). Hard to say, but I think I prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!

My favorite of the three(especially with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u])is [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] gets my vote.

I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! And it sounds beautiful with [name_f]Carmella[/name_f]. A perfect sister for [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

I agree that [name_f]Nora[/name_f] sounds so nice with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]!

Out of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], I prefer [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. It seems less common to me, and more fresh, although it is old-fashioned. Out of the three, though, my favourite is [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f]!

I love all of your options and don’t think you could go wrong with any of them. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] gets my vote just by a whisker.

I love both [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. I have a [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] too and am considering both of these too! I recently took [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] off my list for the same reason. I absolutely love it and the nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], but there would be a lifetime of having her name confused with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] so that was the deal-breaker for me.

I agree with a pp of just saying “[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] with an E” only because I never considered them to be different names, just different spellings of the same name.

I don’t know if [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] go well together, though. So many Ls! Lol

I love love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. I don’t think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] works as well with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. Although [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is very similar to the all popular [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is still has a different sound at the start:
A-melia
E-melia
I honestly don’t think it’s anything to worry about because although [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is very popular how many do you know?

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of those!

Gorgeous names.

I like all three of them very much.

I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] is a bit of a tongue-twister. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] is fantastic, but I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] sounds best with [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], and also complements brother [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] the most.

I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] very much. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] are too short in my opinion.

I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] is a bit of a mouthful .