First Name Help! Baby arriving in 7 days

I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f].

I really love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and I think it goes wonderfully with her brother’s name. I like [name_f]Vera[/name_f] as well. Both names sound wonderful on a girl/woman of all ages.
I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] as well but I don’t care much for the way it sounds with mn [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], it’s a lot of L’s. I’m not sure if you would consider this but you could replace [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] with [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], which comes from the same etymological root (so you could still use it as a honor name). [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] flows much better than [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] imo.

My daughter is named [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. Though I was worried about the spelling confusion, we haven’t run into any problems. I don’t tell people “[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] with an E” because they are two different names. Having the nickname has helped, I think.

Anyway, [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] has my vote! :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is lovely, but [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] is too much in my opinion (too many syllables, too many Ls). I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] both [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and I think either one would fit well, but my vote goes to [name_f]Vera[/name_f].

I like both but i would chose [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

I’m crushing hard on [name_f]Vera[/name_f] lately. Both [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are lovely, and I think [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] pair better together.