First name suggestion for this family MN?

We’ve decided on the MN L@ndry if we ever have a son, as it’s a very important honor name for SO. It’s not my usual style so I’ve had a hard time pairing it. FNs we agree on are [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m], and Julian. A second son would likely be named [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] or [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] Hugo.

WDYTO our fave FNs with this middle name?

[name_u]August[/name_u] L@ndry
[name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] L@ndry
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] L@ndry

I’m leaning away from [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] due to them containing “L”s, as our surname does too.

What other suggestions do you have for a FN? Looking for names that fit our typical style, but open to other suggestions. I find boy names so hard.

Preferably something that doesn’t contain a “L”, as our surname starts with a B and has a “L” in the middle.

I really like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] L@ndry! Straightforward and simple, and not too popular.

Maybe you’d also like (not necessarily with L@ndry but just in general):
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
Elliot/t
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] / [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] but we sadly can’t use it due to personal negative associations.

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but I’m leaning toward and prefer [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] as a MN for a daughter.

I think SO would like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m], but they’re not quite up my alley. I would consider [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] but maybe not with L@ndry, as it’s too many Ls with our surname.

Thanks for these suggestions!

1 Like

From your options I like [name_u]August[/name_u] L@ndry best
However I think [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] L@ndry would be even better for you. [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] gives you a similar feel to [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m], keeps the charm of [name_u]August[/name_u], and doesn’t have any L’s as you mentioned. [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] pair wonderfully as sibling names also

Other suggestions…
[name_u]Miles[/name_u] L@ndry
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] L@ndry
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] L@ndry
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] L@ndry
[name_m]Damian[/name_m] L@ndry*
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] L@ndry
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] L@ndry*
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] L@ndry*
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u] L@ndry

*favourites, besides [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u] is lovely!

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]

1 Like

I adore [name_u]August[/name_u] in general, and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Landry[/name_u] is a great combo, so that definitely gets my vote! [name_f]My[/name_f] next choice would be [name_u]Julian[/name_u]. [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] also came to mind!

2 Likes

It’s two syllables and starts with B, has one L in the middle, and ends in a D.

I hadn’t really considered [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! I’ll run it by SO and see how we feel about it after some time. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

i really like august landry!