First name to go with Benjamin

I love the name [name]Benjamin[/name] for a middle name but need help coming up with a first name. DH likes classic names. He doesn’t like any names that remind him of people he knows… I am more open.
Some of my faves are
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] :smiley:
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]

DH has shot down most of my suggestions. He hates [name]Felix[/name] because of the cat :roll:
I like names that are similar to [name]Alex[/name] (DH’s name) but don’t want to go the jr/sr route. Any suggestions?

My husband is the same way – he wants a classic, traditional name but doesn’t want to use a name that reminds him of anyone else. I’ve been feeling like I can’t win! I like [name]Archer[/name] a lot and it keeps your husband’s initial, but when I suggested [name]Archer[/name] for my own forthcoming baby boy, my husband vetoed on the grounds of disliking the nickname, [name]Archie[/name]. I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] are great choices, too. Good luck!

[name]Scott[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Drew[/name])
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Hank[/name])
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Seth[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Gabe[/name])
[name]Clayton[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] or just [name]Clay[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Max[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Rhett[/name])
[name]Mark[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]

[name]Eli[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] is such a wonderful combination. It’s so masculine and cool. Try and work on your husband about this one. My second fave is [name]Leo[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name].