First name to go with Blythe?

See the results of this poll: Which sounds best with Blythe?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Phoebe Blythe : 10 (28%)
  • Frances Blythe : 7 (19%)
  • Margot Blythe: 19 (53%)

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] appeals most to me, as I dislike [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

I prefer the flow of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] for me! It sounds so chic. I do like them all though.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] gmv but I like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] too

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] flows best but [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my preference.

In order of preference:

1. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] sounds great!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] flows the best to me.

Thanks!

I quite like the flow of it too.

I kind of like them all too! So hard to pick.

I’m thinking [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] sound the best with [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. So the decision is, do I use the name now or cross my fingers for another girl someday and use it then!

Thanks for the feedback, I’m kind of with you on this. I like the sound and flow of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] but there is something about [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] that I keep coming back to.

I think I’m with you! I’ve been going back and forth between [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] in the top spot, but I keep coming back to [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] that.

I think the flow works quite well - thanks for the feedback!

I’m thinking it might have the best natural flow to it. Thank you!