First names to go with a tricky last name?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! My husband and are brainstorming boy first names that would sound great with a tricky last name, Papaioanu. When said quickly, the last name is pronounced Pah-pee-ah-no, or, Pah-pee-yee-ah-no. Our last name is Greek. Any feedback on the first names below or suggestions for first names?

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] (a very strong name and our favorite by far, but we’re worried it might be too unusual).
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] ([name_m]Zack[/name_m] for short)
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_m]Kaleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] ([name_m]Mac[/name_m] for short)

Thank you so much for your feedback and other ideas!
Warmly,
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]

[name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]! It’s great, and it’s your favourite. I also like [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] & [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

I love your suggestions of [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. They’re both modern/familiar while also being traditional. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] I especially like as it also has Greek roots.

Other options which also have Greek ties:
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Dion[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Homer[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]

I like:

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] - not too unusual [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. It’s familiar and on-trend, and I reckon it’ll actually get quite popular without becoming too popular.
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] “[name_m]Zack[/name_m]” - I like both the full name and nickname a lot, and the short, sharp sound of [name_m]Zack[/name_m] is fantastic with your surname.
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - love this, but this is definitely quite “out there” - much more so than [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]. With your complicated, unfamiliar last name, this might be a bit too much.
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] - love the sound, it strikes a good balance between familiar and not too popular, and I think this would go really well with your Greek surname
[name_m]Mac[/name_m] - I really don’t like [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], but just [name_m]Mac[/name_m] would be cool as a cucumber! :cool:

[name_m]Zackary[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] or [name_m]Zackary[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] and [name_m]Kaleb[/name_m] are my favorites from your list.