First reaction when you hear...

[name]Hermione[/name]?

I associate this name with the UK, but I think it could work in the US. Some people may associated it with [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name].

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Watson[/name]

[name]Helen[/name]'s daughter. Pretty name, BTW.

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], sorry, but that’s definitely my first reaction

[name]Just[/name] that I love it.

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name].

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] is my first thought. I do realize it has a long history in [name]Shakespeare[/name] and Greek mythology though!
It’s a gorgeous name!

I think of Harrry [name]Potter[/name] because this is where I heard the name but that is not a bad thing. The character of [name]Hermione[/name] is an intelligent, courageous and pretty girl. So, I think of those qualities when I think of the name [name]Hermione[/name].

Agreed! In my personal opinion, [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] is a well-written series that will endure to become a classic. So it’s definitely not a negative association!

[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] - and I’ve never read the books and only saw one of the movies.

Honestly, since you asked . . . Hermaphrodite. Sorry!

I have a strange mind though, I am always making wierd associations with names. For instance, [name]Sophia[/name] = Sofa, [name]Catherine[/name] = Catheter, Penolope = Cantelope, etc. There was actually a funny thread on this topic of strange phonetic associations a while back.

hormones

I don’t really see the Hermaphrodite connection (more with [name]Aphrodite[/name]…) but I wanted to tell you that whenever I see the name [name]Catherine[/name] I think of catheters too! :o)

Yep, [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name].

I think old lady.And than [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]…sorry!

I do think of [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], but my first thought is [name]Hermes[/name] the Greek messenger god and honestly my impressions of him are about the same as the fact that he’s also the patron god of thievery: skinny sneeky not very capable or cleaver but always slightly up to no good. I love the sound of [name]Hermione[/name] but I can’t shake the connection in my mind.