First time doing double middles, which one?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Alexander Griffin Dante Thomas : 20 (44%)
  • Alexander Dante Griffin Thomas: 25 (56%)

I like [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] better, the flow seems more consistent than the other way round :slight_smile:

I said that too and he said “[name]Alexander[/name] is a soft sounding name and [name]Griffin[/name] is a soft sounding name, but [name]Dante[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] both have hard consonant sounds so i want to put the soft consonants together and the hard ones together.”

And I said “What? [name]Alexander[/name] has hard consonants right at the end. [name]Griffin[/name] has a hard G…what are you talking about?” :slight_smile: We’ll see if the poll can change his mind.

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] sounds better to me.

I like [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] the most, because of the repetitive sounds in [name]AlexanDER[/name] [name]DAnte[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. Great names by the way!

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] for sure. It’s a lovely combo.

I like his way more for some reason, can’t put my finger on it. [name]Flip[/name] a coin :wink:

Lol We might have to flip a coin if the poll stays this close! [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] is winning by 1 point :slight_smile:

I grew up with a [name]Dante[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], so [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] sounds off to me

Everyone I know with double middles just use the first, because anything that asks for middle name/inital will only fit the first one
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] flows better

That’s a good point about forms and whatnot nat108.

Now the poll is tied! >.<

I think it flows a lot better as [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. I think it is just because I am used to seeing your [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] combo, as I am sure you are too so this way just seems more right to leave [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] alone and simply add on [name]Griffin[/name],

I like the names, but with [name]Thomas[/name] as your last name, I think it sounds very first-name heavy.

I voted [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Dante[/name] but now I’m not really sure any more. I feel like it might just be a bit too much name either way.

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] got my vote, because I feel is has better flow. The -d- in [name]Alexander[/name], the D- in [name]Dante[/name], and the Th- in [name]Thomas[/name] make for quite abruptness in the flow of the name, and I feel [name]Griffin[/name] in second place breaks this up a little and creates a smoother flow.

Maybe that’s why I like it better with [name]Griffin[/name] at the end, because I’m used to [name]Dante[/name] being next to [name]Alexander[/name].

@sarajoy – I’m not really concerned with that as anything can be a first name.
@eskay – I agree with you. It’s a lot of name, but it’s the only way we can agree so we can both have the name we love.

I like the look of [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] better, but I think [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Dante[/name] sounds a bit better. I voted for [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name], though, because the way it looks matters more to me than the way it sounds. I know. It’s so weird. haha.

Before I opened the thread, though, I was thinking that [name]Dante[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] would be perfect (or [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name]). Since [name]Damien[/name] would go by [name]Quill[/name] (right? I think I saw that somewhere?), I think you could still use whatever nn for [name]Alexander[/name] you liked if you did it that way. That might be an option for you? I like [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] best of your options here, though.

Good luck!

I’m not sure why, but I like the [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] combo better. Good luck deciding!

@[name]Ash[/name] – I like the look of [name]Dante[/name] in the front too ([name]Dante[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] maybe) but we decided that with having a [name]Damien[/name] already, people already try to associate to the devil and whatnot and the name [name]Dante[/name] sound darkish and then there;s [name]Dante[/name]'s Inferno so we just decided it was a bit much. :slight_smile: And I would love for [name]Damien[/name] to go by [name]Quill[/name].

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Griffin[/name] flows better, but either would be fine tbh.