first Twilight baby!

So! As the first baby from the stars of Twlight issssss [name]Cam[/name] Giandet’s Everleigh [name]Ray[/name]! A little girl! What do you think of the name? She was born [name]April[/name] 14!

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why parents think that changing an “ly” ending to “leigh” is unique! AAAAHHHH! It’s not unique! It’s just trendy, trendy, trendy, with an extra heaping scoop of trendy! :slight_smile:

I know! My same reaction! [name]Everly[/name] [name]Rae[/name] I think would have been much more pretty. But they said he named her after a man that was his acting teacher who’s name was “[name]Leigh[/name]”

bah, I don’t like it at all!

eww its to southern belle its not cute the girl is gonna be made fun of badly!!!

mmm, I don’t like it, but I don’t see why she’d get made fun of. Tons of kids have names along the lines of Everleigh these days.

I would have liked it had they spelled it [name]Everly[/name] [name]Rae[/name]

blech - I’d rather that than [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Kae[/name] though.

I really don’t associate [name]Cam[/name] with Twilight thoug - I was a shameless OC watcher, and he just screams ‘guy that killed [name]Marissa[/name]’ ha!

I agree! He creeps me out!

[quote=“lyndsayjenness”]

I agree! He creeps me out![/quote]

oooo…! what was his name on The OC again?

he was Volchok on the OC! [name]Kevin[/name] Volchok, I just looked it up, but they never called him [name]Kevin[/name].