Firsty-Lasties

I worked at a summer camp all summer and on the last day, we realized that there were a few kids who were always called by both their first and last name. There are just some people who’s names are like that I think. We called them firsty-lasties. [name]One[/name] of the kids was named [name]Aiden[/name] D-----y, and there were no other [name]Aiden[/name]'s (I know that’s odd), and no reason to use his last name, but it just kind of flowed. I have a friend like that too. Anyone else?

lol, there’s a guy where my sister works that does this, too. His name is [name]John[/name], but as far as I know, there are no other Johns (or Johnnys, or Jacks, or Jonathans, or [name]John[/name] Pauls, or whatever) there. But everyone always calls him [name]John[/name] K3ller. Always. He’s never [name]John[/name], just [name]John[/name] K3ller. lol. I asked my sister about it one day, and she was like, “I don’t know! We just call him [name]John[/name] Keller.” lol.

I thin everyone knows someone like that! I only know one [name]Daniel[/name], whose full name is [name]Daniel[/name] Mullihan. I never call him anything apart from [name]Danny[/name] Mull, not sure why, but its stuck now and I can’t imagine calling him anything else :slight_smile:

There’s a guy in my school who always goes by his first and last name. It’s never just [name]John[/name], never K3yzer, it’s [name]John[/name] K3yzer. [name]Even[/name] his friends call him that! That’s the only instance I can think of, but I’m sure there’s more.
-[name]Athena[/name]

We have to do that with the [name]Lucas[/name]’ at our daycare.

There are two [name]Lucas[/name] M’s in the Kindergarten class room, so we always say “[name]Lucas[/name] M3y3r” or “[name]Lucas[/name] Mumms”. Also with the [name]Ethan[/name]'s, we have two [name]Ethan[/name]'s in Preschool so it’s always “[name]Ethan[/name] M4xw3ll”, and occasionally [name]Ethan[/name] B!c3

We had a [name]Joshua[/name] Jam3s, and we’d call him that alllllllll the time.

I had to think about that but yes! There is someone we know that has a last name that sounds like a first name and it’s an alliteration (think like [name]Ross[/name] [name]Rob[/name] but different names). We always call him by both names! I guess we do know other people with the same first name, but not that many and not really in the same circle as this person.

lol, I thought of another example… not sure it really qualifies, since it’s not a last name, but when my brother worked at the Taco [name]Bell[/name] I currently work at, there was a JJ ([name]Jon[/name] J____), my brother ([name]John[/name]), and I think there was even a [name]Jonathan[/name] nn [name]Jonny[/name] at the time. All the high school girls called him “Cute [name]John[/name]” because they all thought he was dreamy or something. lol.

I know a boy named [name]Zackary[/name] [name]Kerr[/name], So we call him [name]Zack[/name] [name]Kerr[/name], even if there is no other Zacks because it blends together, “Zacker”.

Not related to the original post, but similar to ashthedreamer, lol, cute story by the way.

I remember in elementary/junior high school I use to call this boy “[name]Angel[/name] Eyes.” He had the most gorgeous eyes to me, they changed from either hazel green, gray, and sometimes it looked like a mini galaxy of handsome colors. He was very quiet, adorable, rosy lips and cheeks with dimples. The Works! Lol Good thing we were still children, because now that I think about him as what he would look like as an adult…>_<

To this day, I do not recall his full name >_<, but maybe it did have Angel in it. I do remember some of the kids asked me why I called him that, I guess he didn’t mind too much because he always answered me.