Fitzgerald Beck and Magnolia Pearl

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries :wave:t2:

I’ve posted a few times looking for a name that matches [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. For reference, [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] goes almost exclusively by [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], however she is occasionally called [name_f]Nolie[/name_f], [name_f]Nolie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], or just [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. If baby is a girl, she’ll be [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] … except I am loving the name [name_f]Mae[/name_f] all of a sudden. I’m so indecisive.

I am still considering other boy names, however the name [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] came to me today and I’m loving it. What do you think? Although I love [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], he would probably go by [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]. [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is after my sister, [name_f]Becca[/name_f].

Other names I’m considering:
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]

Thanks so much for all of your help! It is very much appreciated.

[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] nn [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is so good with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]! [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] is my favorite from your other options!

1 Like

You could go with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. That would be sweet because [name_f]Mae[/name_f] means pearl. I like [name_u]Beck[/name_u] as middle name, but I’m not a fan of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. It feels really different from [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and I just think of it as a surname. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_u]Callum[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. I also think [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would go well with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] as well and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is darling :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Clementine [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is so sweet … it’s not too many M sounds is it?

Thank you for your comment. I knew [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] was either going to be a hit or miss. That’s why I’m so thankful for this forum.

Atticus was on my original list. [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is nice, thank you!

1 Like

Glad you like it! I don’t think it has two much M in it. [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has two L’s in it and sounds gorgeous. You’re welcome!

1 Like

Fitzgerald and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] are great together! I also love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! From your other list, I love [name_m]Winston[/name_m] with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blue_heart:

Love them together! And [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is such a perfect match for a girl!

2 Likes

You’re too kind, thank you so much!

I love [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]. It goes very well with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is a great nickname.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words :blue_heart:

1 Like

Fitzgerald is great!! Such an unexpected yet fitting choice. I think [name_m]Winston[/name_m] would fit perfectly too

1 Like

Ooh, [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] “[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]” is a real gem! And [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is both very cool and very clever as an honour name for [name_f]Becca[/name_f]. Inspired!

I think [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] would be wonderful together. They both feel cool and quirky, but rooted in tradition too. I get refined roaring twenties vibes from both names, which I really love.

They both feel a little “hipster”, but not in a bad way. More really cool, unusual names with a long history, that are starting to be talked about a little bit more again.

I also really like [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_m]Winston[/name_m] and [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]'s brother, but none feels quite as perfect a stylistic match as [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m].

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] is gorgeous but a little too mainstream. [name_m]Winston[/name_m] is a wonderful solid vintage pick, but not quite whimsical enough beside [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. And [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] is really fresh and lovely, but perhaps doesn’t have quite the historical weight of [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

I think [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is just :ok_hand:

1 Like

Fitzgerald [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is gorgeous, and would be such a perfect brother name for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! I do still love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] together though.

And [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be lovely too!

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] and adore [name_m]Huck[/name_m], but the -berry ending is bothering me for a little boy. I’m just not brave enough to use [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] :tired_face:

Thanks so much. Your comment was very thoughtful and kind. I’m loving the cool, historical vibe that [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] puts off. I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m], too. I just don’t know if I’m brave enough to use it :tired_face:

Fitzgerald and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] are perfect for eachother. I love it!. I don’t love the flow of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] though. There’s a lot of hard constant sounds very close together. I guess it would depend what the last name was. [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] flows slightly better to my ear. Though honor trumps flow for me, so I think you have a perfect fit for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I had considered [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] as a middle name, but felt [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] was a very long name.