Fletcher or Zachary?

The nn [name_m]Fletch[/name_m] is adorable!! :heart:

To me they’re apples and oranges. I like them both, but [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is more classic and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] is more offbeat, plus they have totally different rhythms and sounds in them. I would try saying them out loud with your surname a bunch, I would guess that one might sound better than the other.

1 Like

I know there must be millions of wonderful Zacharys - I’ve just had the bad luck of not meeting any of them!

2 Likes

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] is :heart_eyes:
Maybe [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]?

@Millennial_mom, I agree with the others that [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] or [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] sound really cool.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Zack[/name_m]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. It sounds cool. [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is nice too though.

1 Like

Zachary

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]’s sound and I like that it’s less common.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] because [name_m]Zach[/name_m]/Zack/Zachary/Zackery/Zackrey is common for my generation.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] best I think. It’s zippy but also familiar and seems more classic. And I really just love how this name sounds. [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] is great too but definitely seems more trendy. Both are outside of the top 100, and while [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is higher on the charts it’s trending down. I agree with a previous poster that both [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] work nicely as first and middle combos.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

Zachary [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I’ve enjoyed all the comments :grin: I think at this point I’m leaning towards [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. In our friends group etc [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is definitely used quite a bit and I’ve heard of new ones in the last few weeks while no one has a [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]! Maybe in 10 years I can have a little [name_m]Zach[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

1 Like