Fleur Viola and Eliza Cecily are here.:)

Hello NBs, long time no see!

Our beautiful fraternal twin girls, [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Viola[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] arrived on [name]November[/name] 18th, 2011.

They had to stay in NICU for a month because they were 6 weeks early and had some health problems. That’s why I’m so late. However, they are doing very well now and my husband and I are so happy to be with our little ladies.

P.S. I don’t know if you remember, but [name]Eliza[/name] was almost [name]Daphne[/name]. [name]Daphne[/name] is a wonderful name, but we changed our mind at the last moment because [name]Eliza[/name] fits her so much better. She is just a little [name]Eliza[/name]!

Thank you so much for your help.:slight_smile:

[name]Glad[/name] to hear your happy news. You have chosen lovely names for your girls. Congratulations.

rollo

Congrats and I love their names. So pretty.

All the best,

[name]Sarah[/name]

I was wondering if that was you! [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Viola[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] are lovely names, and I’m glad they’re doing well! Good luck, and all the best to your family!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your precious twin girls, [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Viola[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]. I’m so happy to hear that they’re healthy now. Good luck!

Beautiful choices! Congrats on your girls!

Gorgeous names!

Mazel tov on your TWO babies! Amazing! It must feel fantastic to finally have your family home.

Cheers!

˙·٠•”:heart: [name]Poppy[/name]

Gorgeous, gorgeous names. Congratulations! I am sure that they are two beautiful, and wonderful, bundles of joy!

[name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] are such beautiful names! Congrats!

[name]Both[/name] very beautiful names congrats:) [name]Eliza[/name] is one of my favs.

I love their names! Congratulations:)

[name]Glad[/name] to hear the girls are healthy and well. Congrats!

I do not like fleur and eliza sorry

Oh!! Such gorgeous names!! They make me think of gorgeous girls in Victorian [name]England[/name] wearing the fancy dresses and stuff, just pure elegance. Such a lovely image. Congratulations!