Flis?

I love Flis but am not a fan of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. What can Flis be nickname for?

These are the only options I can think of (but I’m not the most creative when it comes to nicknames):
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_u]Felice[/name_u]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Phyllis[/name_f] / [name_f]Fyllis[/name_f]
It could also be an amalgamation of a first and middle name (ex: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], “Flis”)

[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]

I thought of [name_f]Florence[/name_f] too, since “[name_f]Flossie[/name_f]” is an old nickname for [name_f]Florence[/name_f].

Maybe [name_f]Phyllis[/name_f], Florestine, or [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]-de-lys/Fleurdelys?

[name_u]Floris[/name_u] seems like the most obvious one to me (except for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] / the various forms of that name…). But apart from that… Idk. So I apologise if the rest of this comment is useless.

Maybe [name_f]Philippa[/name_f], [name_f]Flory[/name_f], Flicka, Photine, Fotini, [name_f]Floriana[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Flavia[/name_f]?

“It could be an amalgamation of a first and middle name.”

An F name with a middle name like [name_f]Lillias[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f] etc? Names like [name_f]Flory[/name_f] / Fleurrie [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Flavia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] etc sound very “fliss-y” imo.

I agree with the names suggested so far. [name_f]Phyllida[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] and maybe [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] for a long shot?