Flora?

Thoughts on [name_f]Flora[/name_f]?

Tia!
~ [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I like it a lot! I think it’s sweet and vintage, and works very well for a current child. It fits in without being common, and is perfectly fresh and floral!

1 Like

It reminds me of a fairy from a show I watched as a kid! I love the name a lot and associate with a general but kind little girl, it’s beautiful I think it should be used more!

1 Like

I love it! It strikes the perfect balance between delicate and strong, and I love the springlike feel of it.

1 Like

Flora is bright and sweet

1 Like

I love it! I think it’s so sweet and cute!

1 Like

Very sweet!

1 Like

I love it sooo much! It’s vintage, spunky, and timeless.

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! Such a sweet, gentle sounding name!

1 Like

She’s one of the characters in the Professor [name_m]Layton[/name_m] video game series, and I’ve really come around to it! It’s so regal and fresh.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I think it is very sweet and bright!
It does make me think of one of the fairies from sleeping beauty though, but thats not a bad association at all!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. One of the best, straightforward to spell and pronounce, under-used names around!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! It is so soft and pretty sounding and I love [name_f]Flor[/name_f] as a nickname!

1 Like

Flora is a magical name! Stunning, colorful and refreshing.

1 Like

Oh i just adore it!!!

Flora [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

1 Like

Love :heart: It’s my youngest’s nickname.

1 Like

I love the light green colour that I associate with it. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is so sweet.

1 Like

Recently read it in an [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Christie[/name_u] book and thought it was pretty, vintage, and fun!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Flora[/name_f], reminds me of sleeping beauty, and flowers🥰

1 Like