See the results of this poll: Floral/plant middle name for Gwendolyn

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Aster : 10 (11%)
  • Iris : 35 (38%)
  • Holly : 6 (7%)
  • Fern : 12 (13%)
  • Violet : 19 (21%)
  • Flora: 9 (10%)

I can decide between [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!! Both are beautiful names.

SO difficult to choose between [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! If I had to choose one I’d pick [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f] is also really cute.

Ugh I love them all!

I adore [name_f]Aster[/name_f], but don’t really see her as a flower name. I also love [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and [name_f]Fern[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has the best sound, but I love [name_f]Holly[/name_f] as a middle.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f],[name_f]Ivy[/name_f],[name_f]Poppy[/name_f],

It depends on her sisters’ names. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would fit with a more traditional/vintage sibset whereas [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f] makes her sound modern and adventurous.

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is lovely.

Also - [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or Sagely and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]

What lovely names…I think you really can’t go wrong no matter what you choose!

I voted for [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], with [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as close seconds. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] has a very nice flow to it, and I like how [name_f]Iris[/name_f] fits with the other middles of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] gets my vote. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the middle name these. My daughter also has a floral middle and I’ve toyed around with the idea of continuing it.