Florence Irene

WD people think of [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] ?

I love [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]! I’m a huge fan of [name_f]Irene[/name_f] so I would switch the combo to [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but I love the sound of this one, too.

I clicked on the thread exactly because I loved the combo as I read it! I think it’s beautiful!

Stunning!! It caught my eye as soon as I saw the title of the thread!!

I’m obsessed! Two of my favorite underused classics. This name is the definition of elegant and refined.

It’s beautiful. Such a calm and serene sounding name.

I think both names are beautiful but can’t help but think of the hurricanes of those names, especially when I see them together. To be fair though, I named my daughter [name_f]Camille[/name_f] after months of hearing my dad talk about how there was a bad hurricane with that name. :slight_smile: so, not a deal breaker for me!

OMG [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] THIS NAME! [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Irene[/name_f] def don’t get enough love imo. I have a 5 month old [name_f]Irene[/name_f] so you know I’m obsessed. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] was also on my baby name list but she never made the final cut for any of my girls. I think I was mostly scared of the nickname choices for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] but nicknames aside, I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I also like the pp suggestion of [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], they both work in either spot. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Irene[/name_f] also look like a sweet sister set… GOD I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] THESE NAMES, please use them!!