Florence's sister!

See the results of this poll: Florence and

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Rosemary Churchyard: 12 (46%)
  • Enid Churchyard: 1 (4%)
  • Mabel Churchyard: 6 (23%)
  • Dorothy Churchyard: 4 (15%)
  • Vera Churchyard: 3 (12%)

Congrats on your baby girl! I voted for [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Enid[/name] Churchyard as I like a 3-syllable name with your two-syllable surname. I love [name]Rosemary[/name] with [name]Florence[/name]. Out of the other names on your list, [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] comes in second. All the best!

I voted for [name]Rosemary[/name] though [name]Mabel[/name] is up there too! [name]Dorothy[/name] would be my third choice :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Mabel[/name], but I also really really like [name]Rosemary[/name]. And [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Florence[/name] sounds wonderful!

I voted for [name]Vera[/name], but [name]Rosemary[/name] is my second choice. It’s a way of continuing the flower theme in a subtle way, which is always classy. I am in looooove with the nn [name]Flossie[/name], by the way. It’s just so darn cute!

I would advise you against using [name]Dorothy[/name] or [name]Enid[/name]- all your names are old-fashioned, but those two just seem unattractive to me. [name]Mabel[/name] is a pretty name, not my taste, but [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name] go well together. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Vera[/name] with sister [name]Florence[/name]. It’s not my favorite but I can’t say that I am a fan of the others on the list. I like old fashioned names but I find some of these to be a bit too dowdy.