Floretta

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering what your opinions are of the name [name_f]Floretta[/name_f]?

I’m in love with the nicknames [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] but don’t know if the full name is a bit out there!

Xx

It’s gorgeous

Interesting, I haven’t considered it before. Feels like a mix between [name_f]Floriana[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and even [name_f]Florette[/name_f], but it is very pretty nonetheless! I like the combos [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I’ve never heard of it before, but I also love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_f]Etta[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] sounds beautiful, it reminds of a fairy. I also think it’d be super cute on a little girl.

I really don’t care for [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] because my first thought is of broccoli florets!

Wow! I’ve never heard that name before! It combines two great names. Personally, I would use [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] as sister names; however, I don’t think [name_f]Floretta[/name_f] is a bad choice. You could also do [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], which I think is beautiful!

I like it.

This, exactly!

I thought of broccoli too

I don’t usually like pretty, girly names but this is so beautiful, straight out of an operetta.

I like it–and it opens the door for so many other possibilities–[name_f]Florella[/name_f], Floremma, [name_f]Florina[/name_f], Florissa, even Floral.

I dislike like [name_f]Floretta[/name_f]. It just doesn’t sound like a name to me. I like enjoy other [name_f]Flor[/name_f]- names more.