Flow with our surname?

Hello everyone, I think proving the surname might help. It is not the only factor, just one thing to consider. The surname is [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]. Here are most of the names on our list:

[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] (does it work with the 'win ending?)
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] (possibly [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], but prefer [name_u]Sam[/name_u])
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

I would really like a discussion on flow of the given name with the surname. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to suggest other names but I am sure I have thought of them and my husband has crossed them off:) We are really needing to decide asap (the next few days). Thank you!!

With [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u], my favourites are:

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] (this really sounds fabulous)
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]

I honestly think they all work with your surname! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u]. All you names are great but I think these ones are a little less popular while still being lovely and familiar.

I think that they all sound fine with your surname, but my favourites are [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]. It’s something about the sounds and the length of them, they just flow so well.

Ooh, like the previous posters said, they all sound fine with [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u], but I’m particularly loving:
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] (I actually like the repeating “-in” sound! Gives the name a cool vibe.)
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

While [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] is a little rhyme-y, I definitely find it usable, and pretty cute. I think it works because the emphasis on your surname is in the first syllable, not the “-win” part. The only name from your list I don’t like is [name_u]August[/name_u], for that very reason. [name_u]August[/name_u] is a really nice name, but the double “Aw” sound in [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] doesn’t appeal to me. All of your other names are great choices- in my opinion the ones that flow best are [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

I love that your priority is the flow of his first name with his surname as it seems to often be overlooked when the middle is used. In reality, and in day-to-day life, we don’t say all three names together. You have a great list of names. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Max[/name_u] B@ldwin and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] B@ldwin. They feel grounded, sleek, strong and I love the flow. I love them, but others are great too. I particularly like [name_u]August[/name_u] but I do hear the same sounds as pp mentioned but if you are a nickname person and planned to use [name_u]Gus[/name_u], it fits right in with [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. I also really like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] B@ldwin so in a wrap, I prefer the one syllable, two syllable sequence for flow.