FN and LN end in the same sound...

I’ve always loved the name [name]Caroline[/name], but our last name ends in -hine.

I’d love to use [name]Mary[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] as a double name, but I’m worried of it being too rhymey with our last name. What do you think? Can we it?

Hmm, with a last name ending in -hine and pronounced the same way as [name]Caroline[/name], I’d say [name]Caroline[/name] is too rhymey. Sorry! Have you considered [name]Carolyn[/name]? It doesn’t have precisely the same feel, but it’s pretty and wouldn’t rhyme. :slight_smile: Perhaps even [name]Carolina[/name] would work?

I agree [name]Carolina[/name] would be a lovely option. :slight_smile:

With a twist [name]Coralie[/name] comes to mind too, although both names would have a long ee ending in that case.

I kind of like rhyming names, to be honest, but mainly as a GP. If you are really truely in love with the name, I’d say go for it, but if it bothers you too much I might go with [name]Coralie[/name] or something else.

Maybe [name]Carolina[/name] / [name]Karolina[/name], [name]Cara[/name] / [name]Kara[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Coral[/name]?