FN and MN combos that mean something?

Hey everyone! Right now I’m loving [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f], which, when translated in respective languages, means “my fairy”. Opinions?
Also, does anyone want to share their name combos that mean something?

My name is a variation of [name_f]Jamilla[/name_f] [name_f]Amira[/name_f] ‘Beautiful [name_f]Princess[/name_f]’, and I’d like to carry that on through my first daughter who in the distant future I hope to call [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] ‘All gifted Strong Faerie’. I’ve also got [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] Amaranth [name_f]Carys[/name_f] ‘Blind Unfading/eternal [name_u]Love[/name_u]’ on my list, and parts of other combos include:

[name_f]Tasoula[/name_f] [name_f]Astra[/name_f]- Resurrection Of the stars
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_f]Melodie[/name_f] [name_f]Astra[/name_f]- Joyous [name_f]Melody[/name_f] Of the stars
[name_f]Urania[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]- [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]-[name_f]Fae[/name_f] (as a double first): [name_f]Moon[/name_f] Faerie
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Minuet[/name_f]- Most holy [name_f]Minuet[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f]- [name_u]Bright[/name_u] Life/Soul
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f] Elpis- Strong [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]- Immortal [name_m]Freeman[/name_m]/liberator

A lot lower on boys names!

I love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f], it’s really cute!

Thanks! I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Luna[/name_f]-[name_f]Fae[/name_f] is lovely!

from my list-
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]- noble little fiery one
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]- strength & wisdom (because she is the goddess of wisdom)

[name_m]Lars[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]- peaceful ruler crowned with laurel
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]- champion throne

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] is very sweet and beautiful, I really like it.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]- star opal
[name_f]Nanette[/name_f] [name_u]Yuki[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]- graceful snow flower / graceful happy flower
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- dove strength / peaceful strength
Momo [name_f]Flora[/name_f]- peach blossom
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]- graceful wisdom
[name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]- constant bright, shining one
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]- pure gardenia
[name_f]Malu[/name_f] Moriko- peaceful forest child
[name_u]Shalom[/name_u] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]- the province of peace
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]- noble evening prayer
[name_u]Bertie[/name_u] [name_f]Alma[/name_f]- noble, bright soul
[name_u]Yuki[/name_u] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]- beloved snow / beloved happiness
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]- free joy
[name_f]Nanette[/name_f] [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]- graceful devotion
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] Etsuko- joy child’s devotion
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- wished for child’s strength / beloved strength

[name_f]Dossie[/name_f] [name_u]Gardener[/name_u]- gardener’s gift
[name_m]Reginald[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]- noble counsel power
[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_f]Happy[/name_f]- happy lover of God
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m]- earnest free man
[name_m]Gerald[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]- peaceful ruler of the spear
[name_u]Shalom[/name_u] Valour- peaceful valour
[name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] [name_m]Kip[/name_m]- peaceful warrior and bearer of [name_m]Christ[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]- beloved bright raven
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]- prospering strength and bravery

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] is very sweet and beautiful, I really like it.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]- star opal
[name_f]Nanette[/name_f] [name_u]Yuki[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]- graceful snow flower / graceful happy flower
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- dove strength / peaceful strength
Momo [name_f]Flora[/name_f]- peach blossom
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]- graceful wisdom
[name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]- constant bright, shining one
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]- pure gardenia
[name_f]Malu[/name_f] Moriko- peaceful forest child
[name_u]Shalom[/name_u] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]- the province of peace
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]- noble evening prayer
[name_u]Bertie[/name_u] [name_f]Alma[/name_f]- noble, bright soul
[name_u]Yuki[/name_u] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]- beloved snow / beloved happiness
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]- free joy
[name_f]Nanette[/name_f] [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]- graceful devotion
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] Etsuko- joy child’s devotion
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- wished for child’s strength / beloved strength

[name_f]Dossie[/name_f] [name_u]Gardener[/name_u]- gardener’s gift
[name_m]Reginald[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]- noble counsel power
[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_f]Happy[/name_f]- happy lover of God
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m]- earnest free man
[name_m]Gerald[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]- peaceful ruler of the spear
[name_u]Shalom[/name_u] Valour- peaceful valour
[name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] [name_m]Kip[/name_m]- peaceful warrior and bearer of [name_m]Christ[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]- beloved bright raven
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]- prospering strength and bravery

My full name means “youthful and pure.”

I’m more focused on collecting names than finding specific combos at the moment, but a few of mine that have specific combined meanings are:

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] (“defending mankind, God has healed” which I think is rather poetic and beautiful)
I tend to pair [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (“pure”) with one-syllable word names like [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], so those combos have specific meanings.
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] means “bitter grace” which is kind of an intriguing if paradoxical idea.
I was considering [name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] a while ago, which means “ascended and crowned”

All of my names that’s I’m naming my kids are for the meaning.
Boys names-
I am worthy leader of hundreds
Upright morals
The [name_m]Lord[/name_m] is just, rejoice
Chief man of hire

Girls-
Preserve purity
Revolution song

Forgive me that I don’t share the names. I’m odd about that.

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see you like it, Nooshi :slight_smile:
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f] is lovely!

My name means “Pure [name_m]Light[/name_m]” as a combo :slight_smile:

I don’t personally consider it when choosing names for future kiddos, but I think some of the previous posts have lovely ideas!

My daughter’s name, [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f] means beautiful flower.

Perenna [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] – [name_f]Eternal[/name_f] happiness
Perenna [name_f]Cherie[/name_f] – [name_u]Forever[/name_u] beloved
Perenna [name_f]Charis[/name_f] – [name_f]Eternal[/name_f] grace
Perenna [name_f]Esperance[/name_f] – [name_f]Eternal[/name_f] hope
What I love most about Perenna is that it can be combined with a lot of middles to make “eternal” combos (pick your favorite middle naming “peace” or “love”)