• Iris Philomena : 9 (26%)
  • Brigid Philomena : 2 (6%)
  • Jane Philomena : 5 (15%)
  • Elise Philomena : 2 (6%)
  • Rachel Philomena : 1 (3%)
  • Eleanor Philomena : 1 (3%)
  • Audrey Philomena : 12 (35%)
  • Audra Philomena: 2 (6%)

I like [name]Iris[/name], [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]. Although [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] is a lot. Have you considered [name]Lenore[/name]?

I voted for [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name], they both sound lovely with [name]Philomena[/name].

Jane Philomena does not sound good, but I think if you changed places for them it would work. Philomena Jane would be much much better. Brigid Philomena is the one that works least in my opinion, they don’t go together at all.

I love [name]Audra[/name], but it just doesn’t flow right.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] flows the best out of them all, [name]IMO[/name], but [name]Audrey[/name] is way too popular. However, a name ending with a vowel sound works best.

Names you may like: [name]Lenora[/name], [name]Amy[/name], [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Katie[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Libby[/name]

If you have to go with one on the poll, I’d go with [name]Elise[/name].

Since [name]Philomena[/name] is such a mouthful of a name I would stick with something short and feminine. I voted for [name]Elise[/name], [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name].