Thank you, everyone!
@justagirlwholovesnam - I like [name_f]Zuri[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] in theory - it’s the type of name (spunky, feminine, unexpected, short and sweet) that I was thinking would pair well with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], though I’m not sure I can see me with a [name_f]Zuri[/name_f]. [name_f]Zuri[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is a really fun name, though!
@tori101 - yes, I think [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is my standard, but I don’t love her as much as [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_m]Jonquil[/name_m] so I’m still looking haha. I LOVE [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] but am very happy with my [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] combo too. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] are gorgeous! I’m not sure I would use just [name_f]Annie[/name_f], or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] up front, but I do like both in theory!
@miloowen - thank you! I do like [name_f]Greer[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] a lot, although I’m not sure I like it more than [name_f]Greer[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] which I’ve been considering for a while now. It does have that overall feel I’m going for for a first name for [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], though!
@Demoiselle - [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] YESSSSSSSSS, that’s my thought as well. Ideally something that doesn’t end in an A, 1-2 syllables, a bit spunky, European, lots of personality and verve. If I didn’t already have combos for [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Romy[/name_f], and [name_f]Anya[/name_f], I would 100% consider them! [name_f]Juno[/name_f] isn’t really my thing but [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] definitely fits the brief! [name_f]Ysanne[/name_f] makes me wonder about Ysée a bit lately, and I think Ysée [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] could be really fun too.
@Greyblue - oh [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]! [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], and [name_f]Posy[/name_f] intrigue me as well. I’m trying out [name_f]Posy[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] (something like [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] or [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] “Posy”?), but if that fails I do like just [name_f]Posy[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]!
@silver.magnolia aww [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is adorable! I’ve been loving [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Serena[/name_f] lately so I’m not sure [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] would win out over her, but I like her almost as much!
@FreyByTheWay oh [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is sweet! [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Verona[/name_f] is my current [name_f]Claire[/name_f] combo, but [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is also gorgeous.
@kachenka - loving [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], as you know! [name_m]Brilliant[/name_m] idea, thank you, girl. I always thought I’d use [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] as a nn, so I’m still messing with it, but I do like her a lot. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] or [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is also really sweet!